Error of memory

Harry winced as the voices throughout the room grew to shouting heights. Dumbledore was trying to regain control on his teachers while Cordelia looked ready to slap the next person who spoke.

"SHUT IT!" A voice roared throughout the room making everyone freeze from their clamoring.

Harry was surprised to find it had been his own voice in his ears and winced as eyes turned on him.

Snape's eyes were hard and scolding at Harry's abruptness, but Harry ignored him. He stood up and began pacing back and forth in front of the adults.

"Why does no one consider how I feel?" He asked suddenly angry, his head pounding heavily. "You're always telling me where to go, what to do, who to be! You act like I'm crazy when I'm not and then you act like I'm fine when I am crazy! You brush off all of my concerns and you don't even care about how this all affects me! I'm supposed to be in three different places at once and I'm not allowed to be stressed about it?! And then when I try to tell you I'm stressed you say just wait it out! Why? What on earth am I waiting for?! You say that even though Voldemort isn't here I still have dangers to face. Why? What dangers? Why won't anybody tell me anything?!"

Harry ignored the teachers stuttering, not really looking for any answers.

"I have to do well in school, do well in my physical training, keep up the Caleb ruse at the expense of everyone I love! I can't even separate myself from him anymore! Do you know how scary that is? Everyone is always watching me waiting for me to mess up! I get burnt in class and I get punished for sending a simple cutting hex at the girl who did it. Does she get in trouble for using a fire hex? No! I am tasked to duel my companion and unarmed him; I do it in the safest way possible and yet I am still punished. I get straight A's in all of my classes twice over and yet I am still treated as if I am stupid! Every day I do over 3 times and my classmates don't even notice that I already look nine months older than when I first got here! And no one has been explaining anything about the signs of blood on the wall that were found on Halloween! It's only been mentioned in passing by students! How am I supposed to relax when there is a psycho in the school and I am three times more likely to be attacked than anyone else?" Harry paused and pulled the long chain off his neck and threw the time turner at the desk. "I don't want to do this anymore!"

Dumbledore looked at the trinket that lay on his desk and sighed. Harry stood panting heavily, tears streaming down his cheeks as he sniffed harshly. Dumbledore sighed and picked up his wand.

"I didn't want to have to do this," he said directing it towards his target, "but I am left with no choice."

Harry's eyes grew wide. He realized his error immediately.

"Obliviate,"