To clear the confusion: MAJOR SPOILER ALERTS

I understand that my writing relies on my ability to allow obvious hints to be in every word, yet not allow the truth to be revealed. Therefore I am now writing this to clear up all confusion about my stories for the past four years. I warn you now that these are major plot holes that I had wanted not to reveal until Harry's third year of Hogwarts when Sirius comes back and answers some questions that Harry has always wondered about, and you have asked about yourself, dear readers. Now as I have been struggling to keep up with the demand for these stories, I have decided to reward those of you who have been here since day one. Your support has gotten me through some of the hardest years of my life. When I started this story I was eighteen years old and a child in many ways. As my writing has developed so have I too developed. My writing has always been a way to relieve myself of traumas I have faced and that is why my writing has always leaned towards darker and more emotionally scarring themes. I have grown since then, but I am still very much a child in my heart. I have realized that I have healed from most if not all of my past traumas and this coping habits I have used- like cigarettes or alcohol do not help me anymore. I can no longer sit and write for hours because I no longer have a need to escape from reality in such a way. One day, dear reader, you too may find yourself unable to conjure words from your fingertips and will spend days staring at an empty page. I want to reassure you that as terrifying as it is to suddenly not have the one thing you have always depended on {to get yourself out of terrible predicaments}- that it is also a relief to not have that crutch sewn to you. You one day will be healed of your past. You too will not need to disappear into these sites for days at a time just to make it through the day-to-day. I promise it is a good thing. Even though I mourn the loss of how I used to be able to go for hours I do think I will be able to improve my writing in time. For now, it is a struggle just to find something new to write about. This story will be almost four years old soon. It is so different now from how it was when I started. I do intend to rewrite every single chapter and every single book when I have finished this series. Until then here are the answers to every question you have had. Starting at the beginning. 

Question: Why is Peter Pettigrew on Harry's inheritance list?

Answer: You must remember that Peter was James' best friend. During the war, there were few people to rely on, and even fewer to trust. In my story, the four marauders decided upon graduation to put each other in their wills. They decided early that if one of them were to die, they wanted no loose ties for their families to deal with. When Lilly fell pregnant the four decided to add their children to the agreement as well. So Sirius and Peter set up trust funds for Harry, knowing that James would do the same for their children. When Peter betrayed the Potters he wasn't thinking about wills or deeds or political gain. He was a terrified boy who was betraying the only family he had. He may have made terrible decisions but you need to remember he was only around twenty when he made those choices. He was very much a child in those times. I do not defend him, but this FACT is overlooked too often in our dedication to this series. Peter wasn't Peter Pettigrew the death-eater. It was Uncle Peter who helped Harry blow out his birthday candles and was invited to Christmas. When Peter betrayed them it was a shock to everyone. Of course, James and Lilly didn't take Peter off of Harry's inheritance forms. Peter was one of the three people deemed worthy enough to raise their child if they died in the war. They had no reason, absolutely no reason to distrust him. 

Question: What is the beast, where does it come from and why is it in Harry?

Answer: The Beast is a demon. Harry is basically possessed. It's hard to explain it as when I decided to add the Beast it was an impulse decision. My fingers move, words appear, and after I read them. That is why there are so many grammatical errors in my writing. When I get in the groove I can not stop. To sum it up the beast is an ancient monster whose blood infects everyone it touches. The only way to kill it is to stab it and the second you do its blood will curdle everyone's skin like acid. it has the ability to control people's minds and if its blood is dried and crushed into a powder and then ingested it can give someone visions and is hinted to give people control over Magic herself. Before Lilly knew she was pregnant she was taken by the death-eaters and tortured for information. One of the ways she was tortured was by injecting small enough amounts of the beast's blood into her veins. Enough to burn all throughout her body, but not enough to kill her. No one knew she was pregnant at the time. The fetus (Harry) absorbed too much of the Beast's DNA (via blood) and gained some of its powers. This has been known to happen before from dark witches and wizards experimenting and trying to strengthen their magical core. The infant would be alive when born, but the second it was removed from the mother and her magic was no longer keeping the baby stable it would burst into flames and melt to death. Once, a child was raised with the blood of the beast via cooling potions and very dark magic to keep his body stable, but his mind was destroyed. The child had no soul and therefore was a killing machine. This child whose name is long forgotten managed to slaughter most of Europe before being beheaded. His body turned to a melted puddle before the guillotine had the chance to sink through his neck. The wizards made the muggles believe it was a plague that killed half the world's population and quickly the boy was forgotten in myth and legends. The Goblins never forgot the destruction and panic felt by every single being alive at that time (some of which are still alive today) and so they sought to destroy every single thing to do with the beast. 

Question: DID THEY CHOP OFF HIS-

Answer: NO! I BELIEVE EVEN IGNORANT HARRY BLOODY POTTER WOULD REALIZE IF HIS D*CK WAS MISSING!

Question: Why does Newt act so differently?

Answer: Who said he was really Newt? 

No, really though. Newt really was told by Grindelwald about a prophecy regarding his child. he really did rescue Cadence in the forest of gold. He raised him and found Harry Potter. Along the way, however, Newt became more and more insane. Under the pressure of protecting the wizarding world and no-maj world alike, he lost his mind. Newt has several different houses, millions of different identities, and enough money saved that he could live several lives over without working a day. He has become paranoid about every single person he meets. Every time he goes outside he wears a new disguise. One day he may be a fat old man in a burnt-down orphanage and the next a scrawny man digging through trash to find a bezoar. Every single day he loses his mind more and more. Even Dumbledore doesn't recognize him anymore. The reason he doesn't act like Newt Scamander is that he no longer is Newt Scamander. He is a shadow of the man who used to be and instills that same paranoia and fear into his children. That's why he trained Cadence to obliviate people by twelve years old. That's why Harry and Cadence know how to change their appearances at will. It's why Cadence taught Harry to drive at eleven years old. It's why they have hundreds of safe houses all over the world. That's why Newt changes his personality every five seconds because he is acting how he wants those around him to perceive him as. Newt has not been Newt in decades. 

Question: Who/what is Cadence?

Answer: Cadence was born in Peru. His mother was a witch and his father a wizard. When Cadence was a baby he was attacked by a werewolf and became one himself. His parents hated werewolves and so they locked him in a shed in the woods. They chained him to the floor and burned a crescent moon shape into his collarbone so anyone who saw him would know what he was. When Cadence was three years old his parents' house was attacked and set on fire by their enemies. Cadence was able to free himself and ran into the forest nearby. Three days later in his exhaustion, he stumbled upon Newt who had been exploring the area. Newt recognized the mark on the child as one that the natives used to sell werewolves on the black market. He could tell from the magical aura Cadence gave off that he was a wizard. Newt brought Cadence to an orphanage in an attempt to abandon the prophecy after spending forty years narrowly avoiding any chance for it to come true. When no one at the orphanage responded Newt decided to bring the boy home with him. Deciding that if no one knew he existed, then no one could claim the boy as his son, therefore the prophecy could never come true. He raised Cadence to fight and survive. He taught Cadence how to live off the land and provided him with everything a child could want except love. Newt was terrified if he gave the child so much as a smile, that it would suddenly make the prophecy of another dark lord rising come to life. Eventually, the constant fear gave way to straight-up madness and he started sending Cadence on missions as soon as he could hold a wand. Cadence was sent to infiltrate werewolves at the age of nine, at twelve he was sent to make sure Harry wasn't killed, and he has been watching Harry from a distance ever since. His life goal for eleven years has been solely to make Harry Potter strong enough to defeat Voldemort, without even understanding why. Cadence follows orders because that is the only way he knows how to get even a smile from the man he considers a father. Newt can't avoid being Cadence's father because in Cadence's eyes he already is. Newt was the one to send him to Harry, to begin with. Therefore by creating the bond between them, Newt has already fulfilled his part of the prophecy and his paranoia has been for nothing.

*I will continue updating with more answers and questions. If you have one you want answered leave it in the comments on this chapter and I will add it to the list. for tonight I am exhausted, goodbye*