Time to go Harry

Harry stared at the elf for a moment in silence before casually leaning back on the bed and waiting for it to continue. After seeing confirmation that the wizard was listening the house elf nodded to itself and took a step forward with the tiniest bit of confidence.
"There is a terrible plan for the boy who lived, a terrible dreadful plan and Dobby said to Dobby's self that he must protect the boy who lived from Dobby's masters,"
Harry chewed thoughtfully on his bottom lip and held up a hand to stop the creature.
"I am in danger," he stated "because of your master,"
"Ehm," the tiny thing said uncertainly "that is correct,"
"And you- whom serve your master and obey his every  command are coming to warn me?" Harry continued doubtfully.
"That is correct yes," Dobby said in a squeaky voice, happy that Harry was understanding.
"So then," Harry said with a slow gesture of the hand "what is to stop you from taking me to this dangerous person?"
"Oh no! No Harry Potter! Dobby must not do that!" Dobby said looking horrified of the thought.
"Okay well if you were commanded to," Harry said slowly "youd have no choice. Thank you Dobby for giving me this information,"
Dobby sat in shock for a moment before smiling up at the raven haired prodigy.
"It appears I will be in need of a house elf," Harry said wondering if he could buy one or not.
Dobby stood proudly in the room for the first time in his life.
"So you agree not to go back to Hogwarts school?" He asked hopefully.
"Dobby," Harry said seriously "if I could I would never return to Hogwarts School I sincerely hope you know that,"
Dobby smiled with pure joy and had tears going down his cheeks.
"But I have to go back, but now because of you I will be prepared. Now it is safer for me."
Dobby frowned, eyes wide as he tried to understand what Harry was saying. His breathing became labored and he let out a small whimper.
"Dobby," Harry said softly "look at me,"
The creatures gaze met green eyes and he began to calm down "is there any more that you can provide me with?"
Dobby shook his head and Harry nodded knowing that was the answer.
"Alright well thank you, Dobby," Harry said with a nod in his general direction. 
The house elf sighed knowing that he was stuck and could not offer more assistance and disapparated. A minute later Cadence entered the room to see Harry fiddling with the two rings on his hands and sighed.
"Time to go Harry,"