Duel-Blood

Harry stood in a blurry room, confusion etched into his face. He walked forward through the slightly altered house of number four privet drive. He paused to look at a picture of Dudley. From behind him he heard a silky voice, that reminded him of molasses.
"Finally come to visit me, Harry?" The voice asked.
Harry turned around to face a very tall man. He had dark brown hair, it held an onyx undertone to the silk locks. The man had a pointed chin and a very prominent jawbone. His cheeks indented a little without making the man seem gaunt. His brown eyes shone with hints of gold and Harry had to admit the man was undoubtedly gorgeous. He wore a black suit and for some odd reason instead of a handkerchief in his pocket a single card sat in his pocket. The letter L was embalmed into it, etched in blood red.
Harry frowned and looked up at the man's eyes. They flashed bright green, like leaves shining in the sunlight but with more dimensions. Harry did not miss the red that ran around the man's irises.
"Where am I?" Harry asked, looking around the pixilated living room.
"You are caught in between realms," the man answered simply "a place only you can access,"
"Why only me?" Harry asked, calculating whether or not he should believe the mysterious man.
"Because you are a duel-blood," the man replied, leaning down to look the boy in the eyes.
"A Duel-Blood?" Harry whispered.
The man straightened up and flipped his hand through the air, conjuring a crystal ball in his hand. Harry looked at it with curiosity and swallowed hard.
"You, Harry," the man said, flipping the ball easily around his fingers but never once dropping it "are a human. As delicate and naive as this glass ball, so easy to break,"
He dropped the ball and Harry gasped, flinching away to cover his face. The ball stopped in mid air and floated back up to the man's hand. Harry watched amazed as the ball float through the air as light as a bubble.
"You are a Duel Blood," he repeated poking Harry's hand with a finger.
Black ink-like blood pooled in Harrys cupped palm and began to spiral through the air in smokey tendrils. The liquid made its way around the room before entering the ball and swirling around it like molasses.
"The dark blood," the man said, capturing Harry's attention once more, "and the light"
On the other hand a silvery liquid pooled in Harry's palm before also joining the other blood in the ball. They spun together beautifully like a glittery perfume caught in a crystal container. Harry watched the two swirl in a beautiful pattern and gasped when they started to burn each other each attempting to destroy the other. Finally the man poked Harry again and pulled red blood from the boy adding it to the mixture, thus causing the two liquids to settle into a harmonious existence with one another.
"What does it mean?" Harry asked turning to the man.
"You were born to an angel," the man said simply "and the devil,"
Harry frowned and felt the room shifting beneath his feet.
"Here," the man said with a smile, his pointed teeth shining in the shifting light.
He threw the ball to Harry who barely caught the glowing orb.
"You are a very special boy, Harry Potter," the man said softly "If you ever need answers you can find us here,"
"Us?" Harry asked softly "Who are you?"
The man smiled wider, his bright eyes turning scarlet.
"Some call me the beast," he said softly, "but you can call me Lucifer,"
"Are you joking?" Harry said, his throat closing slightly.
"I don't lie," he said.
Suddenly the room filled with strong winds and Harry looked around terrified. The man disappeared from Harry's blurry vision.
"Remember Harry," his voice called through the wind "Remember who you are"

Harry sat up in bed gasping and drenched with sweat. He reached for his glasses on the bedside table and felt smooth glass touch his hand. Harry turned and turned on the bedroom light, aware that it had long since become dark. Sitting on his bedside table was a glass sphere that held a shimmering mixture of black and silver blood. Harry gently tapped his nail on the surface of the ball. In the swirling colors of dark and light Harry saw a smiling mouth filled with sharp teeth. A cold shiver went down the boys spine and he swallowed hard. Next to the ball lay a plain card that only had a red letter 'L' etched in scarlet across the front with a mysterious shimmer to it.