Chores and Doctors: Part one

Harry barely had any time to relax in the large manor before Cadence was back in his room with things for him to do.
First Harry had to go down to the kitchen and help Lawrence shuck corn cobs for an hour. After that Harry was sent to the apple trees that lined the road with a basket to collect the apples that had ripened and dropped to the ground. Harry was encouraged to eat as many as he liked while he was out there, and had admittedly enjoyed sitting at the base of one of the large trees nibbling on one of the largest red apples he had ever seen in his life. He watched a bee lazily fly from flower to flower among the dark green grass, the skies were clear and a deep blue. The back of his neck warmed under the sun and Harry had a small smile as he carried the heavy basket back into the back door of the house that led to the homey kitchen. Lawrence gave Harry a small smile and handed him a peeling knife.
"Master Scamander says to have you help with the pies, Master Potter," he said regretfully.
Harry sighed and picked up an apple and began to peel the skin from it's juicy flesh.
Two hours after that Harry was pulled from the kitchen by Cadence to bring Harry to the front study where he met a tiny girl who appeared to be a few years younger than Cadence.
She had a tiny waist and wore a blue dress with a belt cinched tight at her middle. Her blonde hair fell in soft swoops around her head and she smiled politely, with soft red lips. She was an extremely motherly young woman and Harry felt himself relaxing at the sight of her.
"Harry," Cadence said with a twitch at his mouth as if silently reminding him to mind his manners "this is miss. Cordelia Prince. A new doctor in the medical field and also a mind healer of high regards. She is here to have a session with you and to make sure you are healthy,"
Harry swallowed hard and looked into her ocean eyes.
"Pleasure to meet you, Ma'am," Harry said, bowing his head slightly out of respect.
"Please," she said in a soft voice "call me Cordelia,"
Harry looked at her with a small smile and gestured to the comfortable couches nearby.
"Would you like to sit down," he asked with a small smile "I can have Lawrence bring in some tea if you would enjoy it,"
Cadence relaxed at Harry's surprising willingness to cooperate and let himself out of the spacious office with a soft smile.