Chores and Doctor's: part two

Harry smiled at the nice doctor as he settled into the soft couch. She smiled at Harry with expectation before realizing that she should probably start the conversation with the boy.
"Harry, I was wondering if you might tell me about yourself a bit?" She said suggested, sitting straighter in her seat.
"Oh, okay," Harry replied awkwardly, "well my name is Harry Potter,"
"I hear you've recently been adopted into the Scamander family," Cordelia said with a questioning smile "you chose not to take on the Scamander name?"
"Well," Harry said with an awkward smile "the ways we went about the adoption aren't entirely legal,"
Cordelia smiled a tiny bit and sat further back.
"I wonder if you might indulge me to a cup of tea," she asked softly "we will probably be here for quite some time,"
Harry opened his mouth in his haste and stood up, uncoordinated in front of the seventeen year old doctor.
"Oh, yes, of course," he said hurriedly "I'm sorry, Lawrence!'
The elder house elf apparated  in front of the young company and bowed lowly at the fair maiden and young master.
"Might you prepare us a spot of tea," Harry said with a strained voice, as if it was moments away from breaking.
"Of course, young Master," Lawrence said with another deep bow before dissapparating.
"Now then," Cordelia said "tell me about yourself Harry. Tell me who Harry Potter is to you,"
"Well," Harry replied scrunching his face in concentration "I suppose Harry Potter is an eleven year old boy who is not very smart or very well behaved. He's a boy who tries his best but always falls short and is always getting into trouble over things he has no control over."
Cordelia smiled and sat up straighter as if drinking in every detail of what he said.
"Harry is a child who many expect to be an adult because of his past,"
"the downfall of the dark lord, you mean," Cordelia said with a small twitch to the nose.
"Yeah, that too I suppose. Everyone expects Harry to be some sort of savior. To be invincible and strong,"
"Yes," she said, tapping her fingers softly on the coffee table "but you disagree?"
"I mean," Harry said looking up into her blue eyes "How can it be true? A baby killing Voldemort," he didn't notice the lack of response on her side to the name "it seems illogical, absurd even,"
"So you don't think you killed him?" She asked in a breath. "He's still alive?"
"No, miss," he said looking at his feet "I know I killed him, I remember that much, but yes'm I believe he is still alive"
"How? How is that possible?" She said with shiny eyes as if he had told her she'd be taken to an amusement park rather than discussing the ominous topic of ones death.
"I don't know," Harry said solemnly.

They sat in silence for a few moments each reflecting on their own thoughts and ideas, only pausing to serve themselves tea and sandwiches.  Harry sat stiffly and watched the woman with a suspicious eye.
"Harry, dear," she said with a smile "I've brought with me a muggle game if you'd like to play a round with me before the examination begins. It is called as I take it 'Uno' would you join?"
"Yes'm"