Sneaking out

Harry walked into the sitting room of the manor, softly creeping along the beige carpet. He looked around himself with suspense trying to determine if anyone was watching. Harry slowly reached into the cream colored vase of floe powder.
"What is Master Harry doing?" Lawrence said loudly.
Harry jumped and winced as the bowl scooted harshly along the marble fire place. He gently pushed it back into it's original position before turning to the house elf.
"I'm going out," he whispered.
"Master Newt is saying you must stay inside," Lawrence said with a raised eyebrow.
"Well I have things to do," Harry said, clearly annoyed at being caught.
"What things?" Lawrence asked, looking out into the foyer nearby where Newt was talking heatedly on a telephone.
"Chores," Harry said softly "Important chores!"
Lawrence looked at Harry for a long time. Harry slumped in the silence, looking at Lawrence with indignation. The house elf sighed, straightened out it's shirt and walked across the room towards the child.
"I shall assist you with these important chores," Lawrence said determinedly.
"Wha-no! You can't- ughhh fine"
Harry grabbed a handful of floe powder and the two stepped inside the fireplace. Lawrence looked up at Harry happily as Harry growled in annoyance, threw down the powder and very clearly said: GRINGOTTS.