Noticeable differences

Harry Potter stepped off the scale and smiled happily up at the blonde doctor. Cordelia smiled and marked his weight off on a sheet of paper she had in her hands.
"Good job, Harry," she said impressed "you've gained 1.36kg in this past week!" (About 3 pounds)
"Well Cadence has been coming down hard lately about chores," Harry said cheekily, pride masked in his voice "I must have gained some muscle!"
To excentsiate his exclamation Harry held his arms up and tightened his tiny muscles for her viewing pleasure. Cordelia smiled and laughed at the boy's antics. She looked over his torso one last time for bruising before handing him his shirt once more. He hurriedly buttoned up the light dress shirt before sitting down on the armchair. Cordelia had already checked his hearing, reflexes, blood type and eye sight.
"You'll need new glasses," she said with a soft smile "those ones don't suit your prescription at all!"
Harry smiled at her blurry face and took off the wire framed glasses. He winced in pain as his eyes rapidly adjusted to not having the thick glass in front of them and the frames became extremely blurry in his lap.
"When was the last time you went to the optometrist, Harry?" She asked sitting down on the couch across from the boy.
"I don't suppose I ever have," Harry said honestly.
"Then how do you have those glasses?" Cordelia said with amusement.
"Well," Harry said, his voice softening in the memory "When I was a kid, younger than I am now anyway, I went to a muggle school. The teacher there often complained to my aunt and uncle about my distraction in class. She told them I was always rubbing at my eyes, until they turned red and tears ran down my cheeks. She told them I might need glasses."
Harry smiled a little at the memory, tears clouding over his eyes.
"Vernon had thrown a right fit when we got home that night, claimed that I was wasting money over nothing and I was making up having eye sight problems," he paused to frown as the memory of the screams clogged his brain and he sniffled lightly "the next morning I woke up and these were on the end of my bed. My aunt Petunia had went out and gotten them for me- likely from some yard sale. They used to work when I was young. They were the perfect prescription for me and I always wondered how she knew what ones to get. We never mentioned it,"
Cordelia handed him a tissue and watched with a sad smile as Harry wiped the tears from his eyes with it.
"Did your aunt always do things like that for you?" Cordelia asked softly.
"She tried to make do with what she could," Harry said, unsure of why he was defending his aunt "gave me haircuts herself, sewed my clothes by hand, that sort of thing,"
Harry paused and looked at the blonde woman with a small smile.
"But, no," Harry said placing the glasses on his face once more "no, she rarely did those things for me."

Harry escorted the young woman through the manor to the main fireplace she came and went through and bowed slightly.
"Thank you for coming, Cordelia," Harry smiled at her.
"Thank you for having me, Harry," she replied softly.
She grabbed floe powder from the bag next to the fireplace and turned to Harry.
"Do remember to take those potions, Mr. Potter," she said softly before stepping into the fireplace, saying firmly "Diagon Alley," and disappearing.

Harry lay in bed that night thinking about the last week he had been living with the Scamander's. In a week he had been more at home amongst the odd family than he had ever been before. He laid in a bed large enough for him to stretch out upon, in clean clothes that fit him perfectly. His white pajamas were made of soft cotton and smelled lightly of lilacs. The summer breeze that came through his open window carried the scent of wet soil and freshly sown hay. Harry smiled lightly and stared up at his ceiling happily. He finally had a family.