Meeting on Sundae

Harry followed Cadence through the streets of Diagon Alley. His glamour was in place leaving with a button nose dusted with freckles and light blondish red hair. His skin was covered with a tanned glow and Harry had a small skip in his step.
"Caleb don't dawdle," Cadence said with a suspicious glance around them.
"I'm not!" Caleb, also known as Harry Potter in disguise, whined rushing to keep up with the elders long strides.
Harry followed Cadence into an ice cream shop nearby with a small pout on his lips. They could see Albus Dumbledore sitting at a table with a bowl of the frozen treat in front of him. They walked up to the old man and Dumbledore smiled widely.
"Ah," he said with a smile "He told me you would meet me here,"
Harry looked at the ice cream in the bowl nearby with jealousy. Cadence turned to look at the young pre-teen and handed him the bag of galleons that they had taken from Harry's vault earlier that day. Harry smiled up at him and ran off towards the counter of the snack bar to order himself an absurdly large version of a banana split.
Cadence waited until Caleb had run off before losing the soft smile and turning to look at the old man suddenly. Dumbledore noticed the shift in the young man's back and looked him up and down with observation.
Cadence was a very tall lad with brown hair, that appeared to be dyed with "natural" red highlights. He had dark brown eyes that seemed almost black when he stepped into the shade. He was skinny in a way that the boy should have been scrawny, yet Albus could clearly see the lining of large muscles under the man's shirt.
Cadence wore a tight long sleeve shirt made of creamy fabric that bore no evidence towards whether or not the lad had attended Hogwarts, although if he had it wouldn't have been so long ago that Dumbledore wouldn't recognize a previous student right away. The elder still recognized students he'd had twenty years prior while walking down the streets of Diagon Alley. Newt Scamander had not told Dumbledore anything about the young man who would bring Harry to meet him, yet Albus was certain he'd never met the man before.
Cadence turned to check on the young boy he'd entered with- a lad who Albus knew to be Harry Potter. A light shining of scarred skin reflected under the sunshine of Diagon Alley. Albus' eyes tightened in suspicion as he observed the shiny crescent mark that was buried in the young man's skin.
Cadence felt Dumbledore's stares and turned back at the man with a frown.
"You've seen for yourself the boy is fine," he said with a sneer, "satisfied?"
Albus turned to look at the child who was bouncing excitedly in the shop, watching as his ice cream was made. Even with the glamour that changed his face and hair, Dumbledore could see that Harry had gained weight and grown a few inches the last month. The boy's arms were slightly longer than his legs giving him an almost orangutan appearance. His hair was long enough to be tied into a small pony tail at the back of his head at this point.
"Yes," Dumbledore said turning to look at his companion once more "I can see he's sprouting up nicely this summer. I expect a lot of the students in my care will be some what different when returning this year,"
Cadence felt his nose turn slightly pink at Harry's expense and narrowed his eyes at the elderly man. Dumbledore smiled politely in response.
"I was thinking about adding a sexual education class to our school this fall. To teach the young ones about the changes their bodies will be facing the upcoming year," Dumbledore said turning back to his ice cream "the school nurse has brought it to my attention that she can't work properly when every day a young girl comes to her, crying about dying over something as simple as a period,"
Cadence tensed at the turn of subject and looked at Harry once more.
"I take it you haven't had the discussion of puberty with, Harry"
"Caleb," Cadence cut him off "has no need of a class such as that,"
"Oh, come now," Albus said "every student needs a class like that. I had three girls fall pregnant last year alone because the boy's told them ' if they were on top gravity would make the sperm fall out'"
Dumbledore cringed slightly with the thought and shook his head.
"I've decided that third years will have mandatory classes on the subject and the ones that are above the age of thirteen will be required to take on this year," Dumbledore said pleasantly.
Caleb had returned to the table by that point and happily took bites from the sundae he'd ordered. Cadence watched Harry eat with a grimace at thinking of the boy soon growing hair and beginning to date. He was in no way ready to handle the teenage hormones that would be coming his way.
"Caleb," Dumbledore said, winking at the brown eyes child with a smile "how was your visit with your aunt and uncle at the beginning of the summer,"
Caleb paused and swallowed the banana he'd been previously chewing before putting down the spoon and looking at the elder.
"It was fine," he said simply "but I'd prefer not to return again,"
"Oh?" Dumbledore said with surprise.
"Let me correct myself," Caleb said his eyes turning black and his hands laying flat on the glass table.
Dumbledore watched as the boy's powers made the ground under them tremble. People nearby let out shocked gasps of confusion as the tables nearby began to rattle. The glass under Harry's hands shattered towards the elder in white cuts like lightning, but the table remained intact and Dumbledore quickly looked back into the soulless eyes that dug into him. His throat tightened with fear of the unnatural child.
"I will not be returning," Harry said with authority.
As if nothing happened Caleb's eyes returned to their honey and he began to eat his ice cream once more. Dumbledore looked up at Cadence who stood there, arms crossed and a large smirk on his face.
"You heard the boy," he said with amusement.
Dumbledore swallowed hard at the sheer amount of power the child easily could control. He turned his blue eyes back towards his own almost empty bowl and took his final bite of ice cream.
"Alright," Dumbledore said softly, his mind racing with the new knowledge he had.
The elder stood from the bench he sat on and threw his bowl into the trash nearby. He turned to look at the two boys with a serious look.
"If you have any need of anything, Caleb," he said softly "just send an owl and I'll come right away,"
Caleb hummed his agreement and happily continued eating his treat. Dumbledore sighed at the child with resignation.
"I look forward to seeing you at Hogwarts in the fall," he said with a smile.
Harry said his thanks and watched as the old man disapparated on the spot. He turned to look at Cadence who immediately collapsed onto the bench with total relaxation. Cadence smiled and stole a bite of Harry's ice cream with a smile.
"That went well," he said ignoring Harry's amused, half offended glare.