chapter 76 i think

Lockhart looked around the office in a daze.

{AN: haha got you!}

Dumbledore waited for the man to come back to earth, his wand hidden within his robes once again.

"well that settles it," he said confidently "Harry will have detention with Lockhart tonight at 8 o'clock as he asked and Harry will continue to see miss. Cordelia every weekend pending the end of school year for counseling."

Dumbledore smiled cheerfully around the room and though Lockhart seemed a little confused he smiled widely.

"Great, glad to see it settled then," Lockhart said tawdrily.

"Professor Lockhart would you allow us a moment to speak with the boy?" Dumbledore asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

Lockhart cordially agreed and left the room. Dumbledore turned back to Harry and the two adults in the room, the twinkle absent. Harry felt a queasy shake as the atmosphere suddenly dropped to seriousness.

"What does Mr. Potter mean by 'Caleb thing'?" Snape asked, a sneaking suspicion that he would NOT like the answer crossing his mind. 

Dumbledore sighed heavily and conjured two glasses of whiskey to the desk. This was going to be a long conversation.

Cordelia looked around the room with wide pupils. She smiled politely and stood from her chair, the leather squeaking from the release of her weight. Her hands shook lightly and she lay them flat against her stomach. The corners of her mouth was tight and Harry noticed a small twitch of her nostril before she spoke.

"Perhaps I should depart as well," she said softly "I am sure you have much to talk about. Harry I will see you at our next session."

Harry nodded, his eyebrows furrowed as he watched her retreat towards the fireplace. He didn't hear where she was transported to as she sounded barely a whisper when she spoke. It was strange, but he had bigger concerns right now.

Snape took she seat she had resided in and reached for the glass.

"Well?"