Home part 2

Harry walked into the quaint apartment surprised at the feminine touches the area held. The light blue couch in the living room had yellow throw pillows on it, reminding Harry of the Hufflepuff towers. A light beige coffee table held a vase of yellow chamomile's and the fireplace was without soot. Marble countertops lined the kitchenette area as well as some light blue electric mixing bowls. Dainty signs were hung along the walls with homey words of advice; Home is where we love  eachother, Wash your Hands (above the kitchen sink) dinner is for dirty plates not dirty children, a big tapestry hung on the wall that said Family Rules:  and strangely the rest was blank. Cadence came up behind Harry and smiled fondly at the room.
"We are supposed to fill it in as we go along," Cadence said with a cocky smile "never had anyone to fill it in with before though,"
Cadence gently touched Harry's shoulder in comfort.
"We can figure it out together yeah?" He asked ruffling Harry's hair.
Harry nodded and leaned his back on Cadence's stomach. Cadences arms loosely wrapped around Harry's shoulders.
"You'll stay in the guest room for now, we'll leave in a few days," he said softly before pulling away to pull him gently upstairs to where the bedrooms lay.
The upstairs hall also had a light blue wall paper to it, wooden white panels line bottom of the walls in a classic touch that made Harry want to drag his fingers over the ridges as he walked down the hallway. On the left of the hall  the master bedroom held a large beige bed with dark blue sheets, the wood paneled floor was the same as the rest of the house, with a strawberry colored undertone that made Harry imagine lying a shaggy carpet and reading all day long. Cadences room was minimalistic, holding only the bare minimum of what he would need. A desk and a tall wardrobe were the only other furniture in the room. The desk surprisingly holding a large computer on top of it. Harry followed Cadence a few feet down the hall to a smaller, similar bedroom. This room had a beige bedding to it and big shaggy beige carpet in the middle of the room. A small painting of a barn yard was on the wall hanging above the queen sized bed.  A wardrobe stood by the bedroom window and a desk with another computer sat against the wall. Harry smiled and watched as Cadence dropped his trunk at the end of the large bed.
"Do you want to bury Hedwig and Clarence in the back garden?" Cadence said quietly.
Harry felt tears grow in his eyes and looked down before nodding his confirmation.
"I think they'd like that," he whispered softly. He went over to the bed and placed his bag of food on top of it.
"Okay, Harry," Cadence whispered softly, walking out of the room to give the boy some much needed space.
Harry sighed as he looked around the room. He suddenly felt very cramped and walked across the room to throw open the window. He stood half leaning out the window panting heavily as the air hit his face. He closed his eyes as the wind blew his hair around his head. For the first time in a very long time Harry had a genuine smile on his face. He was away from the Dursley's and he would not forget what they had done to him. He opened his eyes to look down at the dirt road, his green tinted eyes, shining dangerously.

After several minutes of staring down at the street Harry turned around to sit on the soft bed. He pulled out The chicken sandwich and took a small bite off the corner. He moaned audibly into his food and heard a little giggle from outside his bedroom door. He turned cold eyes upon the small girl who stood in the door frame and wiped his mouth on his hand.
"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to spy on people" he bit out angrily.
"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to talk with your mouth full?" She countered.
"Didn't anyone ever tell you breaking and entering is illegal?"
At this remark she lost the smile and stuck her little nose in the air.
"Well my mommy is cleaning so I can be in here all I want to!" Prudence said with attitude.
"Well this is my room so you can't come in here unless I tell you to!" Harry replied childishly.
"Well this is Cadence's house!"
"Well Cadence is my brother!" Harry said angrily "he has to listen to me!"
"Well- Well" Prudence had lost any comeback to that and turned pink in anger "Well Im coming in anyway!"
She marched into the room and scowled at the green eyed boy.
"You aren't supposed to eat in here anyways," she said snobbishly "it's against the rules!"
"Against your rules, not mine," Harry pointed out taking another bite of the sandwich to prove his point.
Prudence scowled at that and balled her fists at her side.
"You better listen to me or else," she said with a frown.
Harry narrowed his eyes and put the sandwich down on the bed. He slid off the edge and walked up to the girl and stared down at her.
"Is that a threat?" He asked his eyes flashing the brightest green imaginable.
She looked at him mouth open for a second as his skin became opal pale and his black locks transformed into onyx silk hair. He glared down at her and she cowered under the gaze suddenly ashamed of her behavior.
"N-no, sir," she said looking down from his sudden beauty.
He turned around and sat back down on the bed, now bored with his sandwich and waved a hand at her.
"You can show yourself out," he said softly, not sparing the girl a second glance as she walked out, softly shutting the door behind her.
Down the hall Cadence ran into Prudence and smiled down at her.
"Hey, trouble maker," he said with a smile "did you and Harry talk much?"
She looked down and shook her head making Cadence frown at the peculiar attitude she had. Usually the girl would have already framed someone or caused some sort of prank. The blonde walked out of the house in silence. Cadence frowned and walked up to Harry's door, lightly knocking on it.
"Harry? Can I come in?" He called.
Harry replied and Cadence entered the room. Harry sat at the desk, playing a game on the computer, his eyebrows drawn together in focus.
"Knight to E5," he whispered making his chess piece move along the board with the curser.
"Harry you didnt do anything did you?" Cadence asked softly "Prudence-"She threatened me," Harry interrupted "she entered my room without my permission and then scolded me for eating in my room and tried to tell me that I had to listen to her because her mother is the maid,"
Harry turned in his chair to look at his brother, his eyes completely blackened. Cadence swallowed, still slightly unnerved by the sight and came further into the room.
"What did you do?" Cadence asked in a curious tone rather than a suspicious one.
"I kindly reminded her that as the owner of this residence, I have higher standing than her and regardless of her mother's position in our faculty I would not be following any order she gave me."
Cadence raised his eyebrows and sat down on the bed.
"She must not have like that, huh, Charlie?" He asked, softly.
"No," he replied turning back to his game and making his next move, "she told me that I had to listen to her or else,"
Cadence smiled a little at that knowing all too well what a ferocious attitude the child could have.
"I suspect she was going to frame me for something so I simply asked her if that was a threat. She must have realized that I had more power than her because she said no and left. That's what happened," Charlie finished lamely.
"Nothing else happened?" Cadence asked softly.
"I told you that's what happened," Charlie said with anger.
Cadence nodded solemnly and walked toward the black eyed child.
"I believe you," he said softly "and I'm proud of you for not using your powers,"
Charlie turned to look at Cadence and studied him for a long time before turning off the computer and standing up.
"Harry will be weak if I stay too long," he said, veins already turning black under his pale skin, "I will return the boy to you,"
Without another word Harry's eyes turned normal and his body fell limp to the ground. Cadence carefully picked the small child up and tucked him into bed, placing the sandwich into the plastic bag and softly shutting the door behind him. He made his way downstairs and to the small kitchen. Camilla stood in the kitchen, cutting up a pie and dishing them onto plates.
"Harry joining us?" She asked.
"No he's getting some rest," Cadence replied placing Harry's food in the fridge.
"Ah, poor dear," she responded softly "I bet he'll feel better in the morning. A despicable person to cause such harm to a child,"
Cadence walked behind Camilla and kissed her neck softly.
"Don't worry about that now," he whispered in her ear and giving her a love bite "I can take care of him now, just like I take care of you girls,"
Camilla blushes and pushed him back, smiling at the boy who was six years her junior lovingly.