Draco

Draco paced angrily across his bedroom. He stared angrily at the letter clutched in his hand. His delicate script across the front spelled out the name of the- supposed to be- recipient of the letter. He growled and threw the letter in his desk on top of a rather large pile of similar letters, each marked with the name of a rather annoying green-eyed boy who for whatever reason wanted to be Draco's friend. At least he had thought so until every letter he had sent that week had all been returned unopened and unanswered with no explanation.
Draco looked down at the letters aware that he had sent nearly twenty in only six days. He was aware that he was coming off as clingy but damn it Malfoy's were NOT ignored.
Draco slammed down on his desk and angrily scratched out a new letter, forgetting all formality completely in his anger.

-H-A-R-R-Y-
Scarhead
There had better be a damned good reason for you ignoring me. You better answer this letter or else!
I had tried to be decent and actually do what you wanted for once and this is how you repay me?!
You are probably too busy living a life of luxury to even answer me! You are so spoiled! I hate you!
Draco Malfoy

Draco gave the letter to his owl and watched it fly off on what Draco was sure would be another pointless journey. He sighed and sat down on his bed. His heartstrings plucked uncomfortably in his chest and Draco swallowed hard. A light knocking came upon his door before his father walked into his room with a frown.
"Draco," he said with a sigh "you really must not mope around as a girl scorned,"
Draco looked up at the blonde aristocrat with a small frown and nodded once before standing and following his father out in the hall.