"""""

Harry watched as kids moved out of the way for him, they looked down at the floor and moved over as he passed. They didn't even wait for him to leave the hallway before the whispers about him started. 

"parsletongue-" he'd hear spat out like poison as he passed "you-know-who" 

Harry grimaced and pulled his bag over his arm. He steered his way into potions class and slammed into his chair, his counterparts taking their seat in turn next to him. Crabbe and Goyle took the seats in front of him. Hannah, Harry noticed, took a seat as far away from the group as possible. 

"There's a quidditch game coming up," Crabbe said softly, turning in his seat to face the other three boys "are we going as a group?" 

"I can bring snacks," Goyle added with a friendly smile. 

"Sounds like it could be fun," Draco nodded, "I'll see if my father can send us some omnioculars" 

Harry watched as Hannah turned a piece of hair around with her quill. She turned to look at the girls she was sitting next to and smiled as she talked with them. She seemed happier. Happier than Harry had seen her in a long time. Her cheeks were pink and her eyes had blue eye shadow on them. Were girls already wearing makeup now? He squinted slightly to focus and saw her lips had a pink gloss over them. A different girl pointed toward him and Hannah turned to give him a disgusted look. Harry quickly turned his head to look away and started fiddling with the mood ring on his finger. 

"We can bring butterbeers and order something from Hogsmeade" Caleb agreed from behind Harry. 

"yeah," Harry said softly. 

"Potter," Harry looked up to see Hannah looking down at him "I want my ring back." 

His throat tightened as if she had physically started choking. 

"What?" he whispered softly. 

"My ring!" She said loudly "My mother's ring, I want it back." 

His fingers were numb and cold as he took the moodring from his finger and handed it back to her. She threw the small diamond necklace he had given her on his desk and walked away. The diamond cracked loudly and continued splintering as Harry stared at it. The necklace slowly cracked all over until it shattered across the desk. A small puff of smoke cleared to reveal a pile of dust on the desk. Harry's fists closed and heated in his lap. He couldn't stop shaking as he watched the dust blow away with the cold of the dungeons. He swallowed hard and his hands started to glow slightly as they heated. A small force touched his head and Harry looked up to see Snape turn his head to gesture towards his office. Harry stood up and heavily walked toward the office. His vison became blurry as Snape opened the door for him. The door closed behind him, cutting off the gaze of two dozen students who had been watching him for a reaction. He was left alone to deal with his emotions. A scream ripped through his throat and Harry's eyes were hung with a sheet of dark as fire erupted from his palms. His hair floated around his head as power tore from him in a way he'd never seen before. Every shadow from the room rose and grew darker till Harry could barely see the things he was throwing throughout the room. The chair behind the desk got a fireball threw the back of it. Books across the room were bursting into singed pages that flew through the air. Harry screamed and threw his fists into the wall. His knuckles ripped against the stone and left bloody streaks along the room. His sight narrowed to seeing Hannah turn away from him repeatedly, he turned to ripping at his own hair. 

"Fuck!" Harry yelled, a sheild of black bursting into life in front of him as he ripped apart the room with ease. A letter-knife flew through the air burrowing into the wood of the door an inch to the left of Harry's ear. Hot pain flashed through Harry's body as the black ring on Harry's chest burst into flames, a second scream of agony pairing his own as it exploded into fiery bits, cutting into everything the shards landed on. Harry couldn't tell how long his tantrum lasted but, for that moment it felt like an hour and a second at the same time. Shadows and light turned into swirls around him, throwing the room into a repeatedly circle of flashes of dark and bright. The screams didn't stop as the power kept building around him. The desk itself cracked into a million pieces and floated in the air. The fireplace was spouting flames like someone had added an entire station of petrol into the heart of it. Potion bottles around the room glowed brightly before exploding across the carpet of the room. Harry felt his breath give out and as soon as his scream was cut off, the entire room collapsed into a large explosion of broken nick-knacks and destruction. Harry collapsed onto his knees, the only thing that had kept him upright had been the sheer force of the power. He sobbed loudly, feeling completely exhausted. The door slowly opened from behind him and Snape walked in behind Harry. The class had already been excused, which Harry was thankful for. Snape looked around the room in shock of the amount of destruction within. Not a single piece of furniture had been spared. He softly placed a hand on Harry's shoulder barely flinching as black eyes turned onto him. 

"I lost her," Harry said softly. 

"Yeah," Severus replied, looking into the distance.

"I'll pay for everything," Harry said, with an intake of breath. 

"I know," Snape stated. 

Harry turned and wrapped his arms around Snape's waist, sobbing into his stomach. Snape let out a small sigh of hurt before wrapping his arms around Harry.