Halloween

Harry stared at the Halloween feast with a frown. The caramelized onions, braised pork, steamed broccoli, the corn bread, the pumpkin pasties, the pumpkin juice. Harry stared at the meal. Caleb was sitting across from Harry also staring at the food. Both boys were frowning.
"We should eat, shouldnt we?" Harry asked, frowning at the food.
"Yes," Caleb replied.
The two boys did not make a move to place food on their plates.
"Why aren't you eating?" Harry asked, looking up at his future self.
"I ate earlier," Caleb said.
Harry knew that was a lie. Harry hadn't eaten breakfast, he hadn't eaten lunch, he wasn't eating dinner and he knew that Caleb hadn't either. This always happened on Halloween, but before Harry had always managed to eat a tiny bit. He stared at the food and felt his stomach rumble, stinging painfully and he wanted to eat, he really did. But his throat closed up, his stomach turned sour and the taste of mold lingered in the back of his mouth and Harry knew his tongue had the Kings touch and if food was to be placed in his mouth it would become moldy, rotten and would get stuck in his throat. The food glistened and all Harry could see was the grease that slid along pork skin, the fattening butter among rolls, the painful aroma that made Harry's hands shake when he moved. He swallowed hard and looked up at Caleb, who technically hadn't eaten in two days.
"We should eat," Harry whispered, weakly "it's not healthy,"
"People will worry,"
"We will get sick"
"We will get a disorder,"
"We will die,"
"We will die,"
Green eyes met Brown eyes and both boys felt ill. Yet, even if they wanted to they could not manage to lift their hands to collect even a single roll off the table top. 
"You should eat," Cedric Diggory said suddenly at Harry's side.
Harry jumped and dug his nails into his hands. Caleb was unsurprised at the teenagers sudden arrival, but that was because he had already done this once before.
"Why aren't you eating?"
"My parents died today," Harry said the same time that Caleb said;
"Voldemort was killed today,"
The two boys looked at Cedric who was slightly pale at the reminder.
"I'm sorry," he said softly "I forgot,"
"Yeah well," Harry shrugged and looked down.
"Look," Cedric said softly "I know it's not much but, we could do something to honor them,"
"Like what?"

Cedric, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Ron, Hermione, Madame Pomfrey, Professor Sprout, Harry, Caleb and Neville Longbottom stood by the black lake staring down into the water.
"Thirteen years ago," Dumbledore began "we lost two beloved people, but even more we lost family, friends and heroes. Lilly and James Potter will always be in our hearts, and in our memories. I remember the first day I ever met Lilly Potter..."