House Elves and Warnings

The last day that they were spending in the England apartment Harry spent in his bedroom. He had not gone into the back garden once, unable or more so unwilling to see the blanket of dirt that covered the only pets he had had in his life. Harry gently placed the sphere that had not left his side inside a his trunk wrapped with every single clothing item he owned. He slowly shut and locked the trunk feeling the room lowering in degrees as the inches closed as well. Harry sat beside the heavy trunk gasping for air as the connection between him and the object was cut off. As if it had been feeding him energy the last few days Harry suddenly felt weak and struggled to stand back up. Out of habit his fingers rubbed against the surface of the card that remained in his pockets and he relaxed with it's constant reassurance that he would be able to get answers as to why he was so different than the others. Harry wobbled slightly on his feet and looked down at his tiny frame and lifted his shirt slightly. His ribs poked out of his frame dangerously and Harry could easily wrap two of his hands completely around his waist. He sighed at the sight and slowly began to accept that he would always just be naturally skinnier. Without the numbing sphere Harry's bones felt like ice and he longed to wrap himself in the heaviest cloak the boy could find. Suddenly a popping noise behind Harry snapped the boy out of his thoughts and he lowered his shirt.
"Hello, Lawrence," he said with a polite smile "did Father send you to collect my things?"
When Harry turned around his helpful, elder house elf was not standing in front of him but instead a young anxiety ridden house elf stood in it's place. Harry frowned and stepped away from the creature. It's ears were as long as it's arms and it's frighteningly large eyes were constantly filling with tears. The small House-Elf was dressed in an old pillow case with holes in them and Harry knew already that the owners of the creature showed it no thanks or respect for their servants.
"Harry Potter," the elf said in a squeaky voice "you are in great danger,"