Fuck you Ron 😂

Harry pulled away from Cadence's hug with a frown. He had barely seen the man the whole summer and now Harry was returning to school.
Newt smiled sadly and patted Harry on the shoulder as well, avoiding the awkward hug.
They stood just outside the platforms 8 and 7 for their goodbyes avoiding the constant flow of witch-folk and muggles alike. 
"Now you've got your books," Cadence was saying, straightening Harry's jacket.
"Yes," Harry said, rolling his eyes.
"You packed your snacks right?"
"Yes, I have my snacks," Harry said with a groan "I went shopping with Lawrence remember?"
"Yes, I remember," Cadence said giving Harry a semi stern glance "Remind me to give him a room upgrade this weekend. His work lately has been superb. He gets everything done twice as fast as usual I have no idea how he manages it."
Harry blushed lightly and nodded along. He may have had some of the other elves help Lawrence occasionally when they weren't busy, but they didn't need to know that.
"Right," Cadence said, stepping back to look the boy over, "you're sure you have everything?"
"Yes, mum," Harry baited, earning a smack to the head.
"Look if you get overwhelmed you just write a letter and we will come pick you up,"
"Cay leave the lad," Newt said "he knows all of that you have told him every ten minutes since breakfast.
"Oh, alright," Cadence whined, pulling Harry into a crushing hug again.
"I love you too, Cay," Harry said hugging back for the tenth time.
The two men stepped back and Harry felt his heart tighten.
"Remember to write every day," Cadence said.
"I will," Harry replied, stepping towards the ninth platform.
"Remember to take your medicine!" Cadence called.
"I'm going to be late!" Harry called back.
"Rem-"CADENCE LEAVE THE BOY ALONE" Newt cut him off with a laugh.
"Oh, alright,"
"Have a good year at school," Newt called just before Harry stepped through the wall to platform 9 and 3/4.

Harry sighed as Demetry popped at his side. The two made their way towards the train with a sigh.
"You's trunk is on the train and I has your bag of sweets," Demetry said showing the very large bag that was attached the the elfs back.
"Thank you, Dem," Harry said, pulling the bag off the elf.
"Hey, Harry!"
Harry turned to see Ron Weasley running up to his side. The house elf was covered with an invisibility charm and disappeared into the foreground.
"How was your summer Harry?" Ron asked with a smile.
"Excellent," Harry responded "and yours?"
"Boring," Ron replied with a groan "my little sister Ginny kept talking about Hogwarts all summer!"
"Oh is it her first year?"
"Yeah, she's ruddy about it," Ron replied hoping into the doorframe of one of the train openings "all she ever talks about is school! Well and you as well of course,"
"What's she talk about me for?" Harry asked, following onto the train.
"She's mad about you," Ron admitted "Says she'll marry you one day,"
Harry grimaced and followed Ron down the corridor into an empty compartment.
"I suppose I will meet her after the sorting then,"
"Not if your lucky," Ron laughed, falling onto the cushioned bench.
Harry gently took off his backpack and heard rustling as the small house elf sat on the seat nearby. A group of girls walked past the open door and Ron smiled at the sight before turning to his friend.
"At least the girls are getting pretty this year," he said.
"Yeah," Harry agreed sitting next to Demetry, although Ron couldnt see the elf "theyre alright,"
"Stacey Cornwell is more than alright," Ron said, cupping invisible breasts in front of his chest.
"I suppose," Harry shrugged, digging through his bag "want an Oreo? My.... uncle ordered some from America they're rather good biscuits,"
"Yeah, alright," Ron said sitting up and grabbing the handed treat from his friend.
The redhead sat back in his seat and nibbled lightly on the snack while thinking hard about something.
"Do you reckon all the girls will be prettier this year?" Ron asked softly.
"I think they were pretty last year too," Harry admitted.
"Yeah,"
"Why? You think Hermione will look very different?" Harry asked.
"Do you think Hannah will?" Ron countered.
"Doesn't matter much to me," Harry responded "they all look the same. Besides, even if she does- well, you know. Grow. She's still Hannah,"
"And Hermione is still Hermione," Ron said softly.
"You think Hannah is pretty?" Harry asked, the train whistling outside for last call.
"Yeah she's alright," Ron admitted "Hermione is alright too,"
Harry nodded and watched as a few more students left their parents sides outside the train.
"Of course," Ron said thoughtfully "Hermione is no Stacey Cornwell,"