Miller's Mill for M.I.L.F.s

Miller's Mill for Magically Inherited Life Forms was a crusty building hidden behind several back alleys that even the most foul of dark wizards openly avoided. Harry had a woman who held a tray of pickled human fingers look disgusted when the boy asked for directions. Harry could easily tell why they were so repulsed by the awful building without having to enter it. Lawrence looked down at the ground avoiding the sight of the two house elf heads that were stuck on the outside of the walls to greet anyone who came by the mill. The stench from outside the building was awful. Harry swallowed hard at the smell of feces and blood, holding the old house elf comfortingly to his side.
"You do not have to enter," Harry whispered softly.
Lawrence looked up at the severed heads nailed to the wall by bloody ears and turned pale. He then looked at the small reddish blonde boy that stood before him, dark brown eyes holding an innocence that would be hardened the second they entered the building. The house elf steeled his stomach and shook his head.
"I will not leave you to Miller," he said with bravery.
Harry nodded and knocked loudly on the front door.
At once it opened to reveal a balding blonde man. His head was completely gone on the top of his head and hung in greasy strands where it fell to his shoulders. He sneered in a way that reminded Harry of the school-keeper at Hogwarts, Filch. He has a long crooked nose that held a large wart on the right side. The man had many deep wrinkles and looked positively haggard. He reminded Harry roughly of a character in the American film Rocky Horror Picture Show (see bellow) and immediately Harry had to prevent himself from staring.
"What'd you want?" The man said in a gruff voice.
"I'd like to enquire upon the purchase of a house elf," Harry said.
"No returns," the man said slamming the door in his face.
Harry stared at the door for a second in shock before his mind numbed over.
Lawrence felt Harry tense at his side and turned to watch as the boy clenched his fists. Power shot off the child in waves that would make the ocean jealous. His brown eyes melted to the regular green, before suddenly turning pitch black. His illusion of an alternate person shifted unnaturally before, thankfully, staying in place. Lawrence shivered in fear as the boys hands filled with fire before the heavy metal door flew off it's hinges into the darkness. A grunt of pain came from inside the building. Harry seemed to float inside the building. Old man Miller laid on the floor, blood seeping from the large gash across the back of his heat. The room was filled with house elves that were locked in tiny cages. Female elves with extended pregnant bellies were clutching children and babies to their sides in the stuffed cages with hardly enough room to move. The room smelt of feces and death and Lawrence felt his stomach drop as he heard the screams and cries of terrified people stuffed in the tiny containers. A few cages actually had the rotting corpses of the elves that had yet to be removed inside, propped up by the other elves shoved against them. Harry floated into the middle of the room and the fierce flames around his hands amplified to storms around him. The darkness surrounding them turned into little pitch figures dancing happily at the power the boy had. The darkness whispered happily at the return of the power and giggled around the room. Suddenly the room lit and the house elves all screamed in fright and pain from the sudden light.
Harry raised his face and spoke aloud, his voice echoing in the room and making every creature flinch.
"You all are now property of the house of Potter, you will serve me alone. From this day forth you will never live in a cage."
Suddenly the cages in the room disappeared and the elves winced as they spread out. Every creature had handcuffs of red light around their wrists preventing them from using their powers and every creature sighed in relief as they disappeared from their skin.
"You will report to one of the houses of Black, Potter, or Peverell to bathe. You will maintain the houses and properties of each building. Your new uniforms will be available in the house you choose. Do not speak of today to anyone. Your powers have been fed into my bloodline,"
Harry's blood surged throughout the room, covering each elf with a brand of the Potter house and they sighed as his cool power's brushed against their skin.
"Go," Harry said, pausing to look at one elf "except you,"
All around them house elves disappeared to their new homes. The small elf Harry had selected stayed behind. It was a small child elf that winced at being selected and looked at his mother who gave him an apologetic look before disapparating with his siblings.
Harry stepped toward the small naked elf. He looked down at the small elf with a frown.
"What is your name?" He asked with an intimidating tone.
"Demetry," the small elf said.
Harry looked over the elf with a frown.
"I am Charlie," Harry responded "I am also Harry, and I am Caleb,"
The house elf looked confused and scared before looking down at the ground.
"It is confusing," Harry/Charlie said, the two prominent voices said at the same time. "But you have no reason to be afraid,"
The house elf softly agreed to the statement.
"How old are you Demetry?" Charlie asked.
"I am five years old," Demetry said softly.
"You will be my personal assistant," Charlie said, holding his hand out for the child elf to take.
Demetry hesitated and took the wizard's hand in his own wrinkly one. Charlie started floating out of the room, leading the two elves out of the room. He sneered in disgust at the body of the wizard on the floor which had begun to cool already. Behind them flames shot up throughout the opening. Harry's power had already searched throughout the building for any other living creatures and came up empty.
"Demetry is a sub-root for Dumah," Charlie said softly "son of Ishmeal, it means 'the death of silence' or 'deathly silence'"
Charlie smiled at the child as the building burned around them.
"We shall soon find which one you are, Demetry," he said eerily.
The tiny elf stayed silent at the question as the door behind them reframed itself in the doorway. The building was in melting flames within seconds disappearing behind them as the three disapparated.

 The building was in melting flames within seconds disappearing behind them as the three disapparated

Rocky Horror Picture Show- Riff Raff