Plastic Children

Harry stood up from the same spot he'd been stuck in for almost five days and took the last owl treat from his pocket. He watched as Hedwig ate the small morsel of food in relief before falling heavily on the ground with a thump. The snowy owl looked at him with concern and he weakly raised a hand to wave off her worry.
"Just a little weak," he said with a cough "only two more days, Hed,"
He sighed and lay his head down on the floor with a soft groan, the room shaking in his vision and making him feel nauseous with the movement. His dry throat was coated with old blood from the bleeding cracks in his lips. His eyes were extremely dilated due to the darkroom he was trapped in and his brain had long since fuzzed over. He let out a small giggle as the plastic swirled before his eyes in stunning illusions. Harry frowned as a face formed in the hard ceiling, repeating throughout the room. There was a child caught in the plastic, Harry thought to himself. He closed his eyes tight, not bearing the sight of the small boy's tears. Faint screams of the plastic child echoed through his mind and Harry winced audibly. The shaking child covered his ears tightly, unable to stand the loud crying of the child that haunted him.
"Shut up!" He screamed loudly at the walls, unable to make his voice rise above the shrill shrieking around the room "SHUT UP!"