12

As I opened my eyes, I adjusted to the subtle lighting in the room. The curtains were a little open, enough to see a bit of outside's weather, it seemed cloudy.

I groaned, realizing Diane's body wasn't lying next to mine, but then I looked up and saw a glimpse of her bare breasts. I blinked a couple times, trying to get the perfect image, but I was still very sleepy and when I could see properly, she was wearing a sweatshirt.

"That's not very fair," I say, still groggy.

Diane looked at me, acknowledging my presence, "How so?" She asked.

I grabbed the covers and pulled them to the point it would cover me to my ears, "I woke up all alone, and when I almost see you naked, you dress up."

"Aw, poor you," she teased.

I rolled my eyes, "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere."

"But you're dressed," I said, watching her every movement.

Diane was wearing beige sweats, and I still couldn't stop thinking of what she had underneath them... which was probably nothing.

"It's a Sunday morning, you should be cuddling me." I whined, pouting at her.

Diane brushed her hair off her face and looked down at me with pity, "I have to grade some papers," She spoke.

I whined like a puppy, "You can do that later! Please. Just come over here."

"Lou. I've got work to do." Diane said, her bossy tone directed to me.

I blinked twice, "Please! I let you be the small spoon almost all night. You woke up embraced, I woke up alone and with no warmth left." I said, trying my best to pout adorably, "I'm cold."

She scoffed, "Fine." Diane let go of her barriers and walked back towards the bed and got inside, while wearing sweats and baby pink socks. I giggled as she got closer to me and covered herself with the covers. "Just a little while, okay?" She said, her hand moving hair away from my face.

I whined again as my feet made contact with her feet, "No socks. They're not allowed here."

Diane rolled her eyes but still followed my orders and took them off for me. So, for a strange reason, well... not actually strange, just lesbian-like behavior I ordered; "Take the top off too."

"No." She said, getting comfortable, getting one of her thighs in between mine.

"Why not." I challenged.

"Take yours off." She lifted an eyebrow at me.

"No." I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

She smiled spontaneously, "Then I'm not taking mine."

"You shouldn't have dressed up in the first place." I said, nuzzling my face in her chest. Covered chest, but still her chest.

She ran a hand through my hair, "You're really demanding, you know that right?"

"It's not like I get to be like this with you everyday. I like to cherish these moments." I said, closing my eyes, getting relaxed thanks to Diane's gentle touch.

Diane kissed my forehead.

"Would you give me an A+ if I kiss you? A nice kiss?" I asked against the fabric of her top.

Diane giggled, "Of course."

I looked up, my eyes widened, "Really?"

"Not a chance in hell." Diane laughed, watching my hopeful expression vanish.

I groaned, "You're so mean."

"I would still like to get the kiss though."

I leaned in and pecked her lips, "You're lucky I like you."

Diane smiled at me and then kissed me herself, "I like you too."

"Oh I know." I said, remembering last night's events. I was sure that if I didn't say a word about being a virgin, Diane would have fucked me.

The blonde pecked my lips again, "I'm sorry if last night was... upsetting for you, in any way," she commented, almost like she could read my thoughts.

"No, no. It wasn't upsetting, I... I guess I got a little nervous." I said softly, watching as her eyes stared at my face, "It's not like I don't want to have sex with you though."

"Lou, you don't have to say that. It's okay." Diane said, stroking my cheek with her thumb.

"No, really. I... you know I like you, and maybe if I hadn't stopped you last night, we would have done it, so... uh, the point is that I'm not upset or triggered or scared or... anything weird... I... I... I would have done it... but... But I'm a virgin so maybe you would have to know that and then maybe..." I cringed at my own words, feeling my cheeks blush redder than tomatoes.

"Lou, you're rambling. It's okay. I get it." Diane said, smiling a little at me, "If I ever cross the line you've got to let me know. I won't get mad."

"We pretty much already crossed the line," I laughed out loud, making her laugh along with me.

She rolled her eyes dramatically, "Don't remind me." Diane pushed me gently even closer to her chest, to which I nuzzled even closer and smelled her scent, "Lou, I've been thinking."

"Wow that's new!"

"Shut up! You know what I mean..."

"What have you been thinking?"

"About us... this... whatever it is that we are. Uh, maybe we should set boundaries. Figure out how to keep going with this if we are."

"Right because you're a teacher and I'm a student." I said, wrapping an arm around her torso.

"And because we... like each other." Diane said, sighing. She sounded a little scared, "You haven't told any one, right?"

"Who would I tell? My imaginary friends? Sure, they all know." I joked.

"Laura."

I removed my head from her chest, so I could look into her eyes and tell her face to face, "I have not. I wouldn't do that."

And I really wouldn't...

"Please know that I wouldn't," I added.

Diane nodded, "Yeah, I just get worried."

"Don't be. I care about you, I really like being with you and just... spending time with you. Diane, I would never risk that, believe me." I tell her, watching her eyes turn into something I couldn't quite catch. I caressed her cheek and leaned down to kiss her fully on the lips.

She kissed me back hungrily and then stopped, "Is that a yes to setting boundaries?"

I nodded and captured her lips again.

Yeah, she was going to leave those tests pendant...