36

LOU'S POV

The loud knock of Diane's knuckles against the window made me jump in place. My mom had left just a few minutes ago and Diane decided to wait in my backyard until mommy dearest was out the door ready to party. It was so funny seeing her wear eyeliner and lip gloss, and I couldn't remember an occasion besides Thanksgiving or Christmas that she had wore heels.

I ran to let the blonde inside and hugged her as a greeting. She kissed me after said hug and then  I took her coat. I gasped to see her outfit, "You didn't!"

"I did," She let out an adorable giggle and did a twirl to show her outfit. She was wearing jeans and a white blouse with a black bra underneath, just like I had told her I liked her in. Her blouse had a few buttons undone, giving me a view of her creamy skin.

I bit my lip and rolled my eyes, "I'm gonna space out every three minutes with you wearing that."

"Good. Enjoy it." She winked an eye at me, "How's your arm been doing since I last saw you?"

"It's doing good. Not so painful, thanks for asking." I pecked her lips.

I offered her something to drink, to which she opted for a soda and we sat down in my living room. I felt a little awkward and overdressed while she looked like a goddess, I was wearing a sweatshirt and the jeans she liked on me, the ones that she had complimented me on my ass a couple of times.

"I was actually fascinated with that book at first, but then I watched the movie and that ruined the book for me." Diane said, "Like, they changed many things... Abby was much nicer in the book, though!"

"I liked Abby and Carol." I commented.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Really?!"

"Yeah, kind of. They had chemistry, but of course I love Carol and Therese." I shrugged my shoulders.

Diane gave me a nod, "Yeah, they sort of put this vibe like there could be something between them in the movie, while the book was just them being amazing, strong friends... kinda sucks how filmography ruins everything." She let out a scoff, as if this bothered her deeply.

I let out a small giggle as I kept staring at her beautiful eyes, "Aw, I love that you're so passionate about this. You're so sexy."

"You always know how to cheer me up, don't you?" She got closer to me, tucking a strand of my brown hair behind my ear.

"I mean, you're freaking out over a movie, but of course."

Diane laughed spontaneously, and then leaned to peck my lips, "Shall we cook something or order some food?"

"Let me guess, you're starving." I teased her.

"A bit much," She said with a smile on her lips, "We can make some pasta. I can cook and you can look from a secure distance."

"Ooh, like a kitchen program."

"Yup, and we both know I'm an excellent teacher," She again winked.

-----------------------------------

Seeing Diane walk around the kitchen, swaying her hips at the rhythm of the music she put on the speaker after she insisted she wanted to DJ tonight as well. I loved how her hair looked in a messy bun. I couldn't stop biting my lower lip every time she came near me because each time I could take a look at that naked neck and chest of hers and get a tingle in between my legs.

"If I had to choose a favorite... probably Landslide by Fleetwood Mac." She replied to my question.

"Shit, and you talk bad about your parent's hippie past?" I joked, letting out a laugh.