62

LOU'S POV:

I took a sip of my cup of coffee. Allie and I were friends again after all, and it was nice to have someone there for me when I needed them, specially when I wanted to talk about Diane and I couldn't quite do that with Diane herself.

"She's got the flu or something?" Allie asked, breaking the silence.

I was not welcomed in Allie's house because apparently her mom thought I wasn't a good influence for her daughter, but that didn't stop Allie to come to my house and spend time with me.

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow at her, looking up at her from my breakfast.

She rolled her eyes dramatically with a smirk on her face, "Your hot girlfriend... she hasn't been in class for like three days now. We've had to deal with Miss Liz, the old woman that is missing one of her front teeth."

"I can't believe they still have her as an employee." I laughed.

She scoffed, "I can't believe you're trying to change the subject."

"I'm not!" I said before I took a bite of my piece of cake.

Allie laughed sarcastically, "You are. I name her and you get all blushed and try to change the theme."

"I'm just not used to talk about her with you, that's all." I shrugged my shoulders, as if it wasn't a big deal, as if her mom didn't report us.

"So, what's her name? I assume you don't call her Miss Williams when you're alone."

I giggled, "At first I called her that a couple times by mistake." I said.

Allie laughed, probably finding it amusing.

I brushed a strand of hair off of my face, "Her name is Diane. But I call her Dee, sometimes to bother her DeeDee."

"That's a pretty name." Allie said, adding Splenda to her tea.

"It is." I nodded.

"Oh Dee," She moaned out loud.

My eyes widened.

Allie kept doing sex-like sounds and calling Diane's name.

"Shut the fuck up!" I hissed.

Just when Allie stopped messing around, a just woken up Nicole entered the kitchen. She was wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh robe, her eyes had gigantic eye bags underneath them, and she went for the coffee machine rapidly.

Then mom entered the kitchen, she was stressed, she was quick grabbing whatever she had to grab, joining her hair in a ponytail, drinking her stress pills and her coffee in record time, before declaring that she was late (which was obvious).

Soon my mother was out the house and Nicole remained taking her time to sip her coffee cup, looking out the small window to the street.

"You spent the night here?" I asked.

"Mhm." Nicole said. She didn't bother to turn her head towards me.

I looked back at Allie, who seemed to be equally surprised my sister was here, and that she also seemed like she hadn't slept in forever.

"You're not going to Uni today?" I asked, hoping she would finally turn around to look at me, to act like a decent human being.

"Uh-uh." She said.

I assumed that meant 'No'.

"Did you finish the calculus homework?" Allie asked, taking a sip of her tea.