14

It was Wednesday, and as planned I was staying at the library to see Diane after school hours.

After kissing Ashley I felt a little bit guilty, but decided to think of it as a friendly kissing. It was normal in many countries! Everyone kisses their friends.

Right... friends. Was Ashley my friend or just my lab partner? Would she want to be my friend? Maybe she hated my guts like everybody else, or thought I was weird. Maybe she just used me as a reassurance that she's straight.

Either way, it was weird. I felt weird. And I was afraid of telling Diane that I had kissed another girl.

"Lou? What are you doing here?"

I watched as she approached me, my eyes widened and I couldn't help but smile a little at her, watching how she had her hands full of books.

"Hey Ashley." I said nicely.

"Hey," she said sweetly, "You're here to study?"

"Uh... yeah. Sort of. Miss Williams, she's helping me with English." I said awkwardly, hoping that sounded normal.

"Oh. Goodie."

'Goodie'? Ew.

"I was gonna offer you help about that actually, I saw you were struggling a little today." Ashley commented.

Of course I was struggling. My lover was wearing a skirt. A nice black leather skirt that showed a bit of her toned legs, and I could see her black bra through her white blouse, so of course I was struggling.

I nodded, "Thank you Ashley, but Miss Williams will be helping me with that today. Now, I should go before she kills me."

Ashley giggled and muttered a goodbye to me. I walked to the table at the very end of the library and the most deserted place. It's not like there were many people in here anyway.

"Good Afternoon, Jensen." Diane greeted me in a very polite manner that made me smile widely at her.

"Good Afternoon, Miss Williams." I greeted back, kissing her cheek before taking a seat next to her, "Nice weather today, yes?"

Diane giggled, "Yes."

She was so beautiful. Yes, that thought was in my mind all day everyday, how beautiful she was and how obsessed I was with her.

It was nice seeing her out of a classroom, but it was still torture to have her wearing such a sexy outfit and not being able to devour her right there and then.

"You weren't paying attention today." Diane pointed out, to which I had to snort.

I lowered my voice and told Madame herself; "Shut up, hypocritical witch. You chose to wear this powerful-milf-like outfit."

She smirked, probably glad her tactic had worked on me, "At least I didn't wear any cleavage."

"Excuse me, but a V neck is nothing compared to what you did to me all day. I've been practically drooling over you." I told her, watching her eyes glimmer with lust.

I touched her knee under the table, getting in contact with the fabric of her pantyhose, and as my hand traveled just a little bit above, I got to feel the leather of her skirt and watch her bite her lip.

She was clearly trying to get herself under control, but I knew her arousal could build up with just a small smile from me, and I loved having power over her, and I loved that she also had power over me.

"Lou. No." Diane said firmly as she took a deep breath, my hand moving underneath her skirt, going higher and higher slowly.

"Lou," She warned harshly, "I was going to give you another sexy surprise tomorrow, but I guess not anymore."

I immediately removed my hand from her thigh, "Very nice weather." I commented, mocking our conversation from earlier.

I opened my backpack to reveal my copy of The Great Gatsby, while Diane opened her computer to get to work. I took off my shoes under the table and played with Diane's still clothed ones.

She giggled and took her heels off, allowing my feet to touch hers, even if the fabric of her pantyhose was different from her actual skin, I very much enjoyed the touch.

I opened the page where I had left off, and then for some reason my eyes traveled to one of the tables from the entrance of the library, the one where Ashley was studying and working her ass off.

I then looked back down to the words in the book, and as much as I tried to read I couldn't.

Should I tell Diane that I kissed Ashley? What if Diane starts hating Ashley, and then Ashley confronts her or some shit and then boom... Diane is getting fired because she got involved with a student, maybe even sent to jail?!

My breathing must have gotten hitched and I must have seemed upset, because suddenly Diane's fingers had wrapped around my own, and when I met her eyes I met her worry.

"You alright?" Diane asked.

I nodded rapidly, "yeah, yeah. Sorry."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded again and tried to remain calm, "Yes. I am sure."

Diane squeezed my hand before letting go slowly, to keep working on whatever she was working.

I pretended I was reading again, but the doubt inside my mind was killing me.

Had I just become a cheater like my mother?