30

No alarm, no barking dog, just the birds outside the window and her calm breathing next to my neck. It was like waking up in paradise, next to the warmth of her body and with slight sunlight coming through the window, but not too much to address we had overslept. The smell of cinnamon and vanilla invaded my nostrils and I sighed. This was my happy place. I looked down to her hand resting on my naked chest, and her blonde hairs all over the place. Her face was resting over the length of my neck and her chin was placed against my collarbone.

She was mesmerizing, all about her; not only psychically but psychologically. She was kind, but demanding, bitter yet sweet when she wasn't being a bitch in the classroom. She was intoxicating, and was able to enchant anybody into her spell, even assholes like Jasper and Samuel.

"Good morning." I said. "Wake up," I whispered, turning my head slightly to kiss her nose, "Diane, wake up." I whispered again, causing Diane to scoot even closer to me and tangle our feet. It was painful to see her so comfortable and having to interrupt that for her.

"No." She whispered gently and took her hand off my bare chest to pull the covers up to her shoulders, nuzzling into the curve of my shoulder and neck. I bit my lip, watching her lips curl into a small smile as she drifted back to sleep slowly.

I giggled, "You said yourself we had responsibilities." I whispered again, watching her small smile vanish from her lips and turn into a pout.

"I said that before you took all my energy." Diane groaned but opened her eyes and climbed on top of me, her chin resting in between my breasts, to meet my eyes with her sleepy ones.

"How did you sleep?" I asked, looking down to her ethereal sleepy face.

"Good. Your legs work again?" She raised an eyebrow at me and her pout quickly turned into a smirk.

I laughed out loud, and rolled my eyes, "They do."

"Maybe I should leave them shaking again."

I bit my lip, but fought the urge to let her have her way with me, "Diane."

"Laura." Her voice dropped to the same seductive tone that she had used on me last night.

The memory of how she made me moan last night and her quickened breathing while she fucked me made it harder to fight her enchantments. And the struggle was even worse when she kissed my collarbone with her warm and soft lips, looking up to my eyes to see my reaction.

"Baby," I whined. I wanted her so badly, I did, but I had to fight it and she wasn't making it easier by licking closer and closer to one of my nipples.

She stopped, "Just tell me if you want to stop," Diane said, again her tone sending tingles down in between my legs. But she continued kissing my skin, knowing how badly I enjoyed it.

I let out a little moan, "Babe, we have school," I whispered and closed my eyes.

Diane stopped what she was doing and then leaned to kiss my lips. I kissed her back and caressed her hair while her lips gently kissed mine and vice versa, "I'll call in sick just for you," The older woman told me as she backed away from our kiss.

I rolled my eyes again, "Honey, no."

She smiled brightly, showing me her perfect teeth, "Honey?" She questioned, apparently amazed by the new pet name I had called her.

"Yes, honey. You can't miss another day." I insisted, and this time I was the one who leaned in to kiss her lips, just briefly though, "I have classes to attend, you have classes to give and we're already running late."

She was supposed to be the responsible and disciplined teacher that lectured me in class when I didn't do my work, not this defenseless little dominant creature that couldn't get off my body, "I'm sorry."