41

Happy belated birthday to one of my best readers, Jennifer. Love you!!

TW: sexual content !

DIANE'S POV:

"I'm so glad that damn cast is gone."

Lou wrapped her arms around my neck from underneath me, "You could have tried to get me in bed anyways, we could have come up with something."

"Nah, I liked all limbs available." I joked, but we both knew I was terrified of hurting her by mistake. My breath was heavy, and I wanted nothing more than to kiss her.

Lou bit her lower lip and when she set it free from her teeth, she leaned in to kiss me first.

My lips kissed hers back, and my hands held her head from behind it.

Lou moaned against my lips and opened her lips just enough for me to kiss her with tongue.

This room held love, hope. It was this room, Lou's personal fragrance, and the pleasant light  that brought out all best intentions.

Tears of joy were shed from my eyes all of the sudden, which obviously alarmed the girl underneath me.

"Dee..." She said softly.

I wiped a tear from my face and rolled my eyes mostly at myself, "Sorry. You're so important for me, Laura."

I sounded like a kid, I was aware. But Lou seemed to find it cute, because she kissed my tears away and hugged me to her body, "You're the sweetest."

Even though words weren't needed to be exchanged, I liked commenting things in the moment. My eyes closed and her smooth, rosy lips brushed against mine.

Lou's quivering hand cupped one of my cheeks.

Soon the gentleness turned into passion, thighs tangled and hands taking clothes off. First it was my shirt, then her shirt, and suddenly we were both in panties and topless.

Lou had this power over me, like you know that you are hers, and she feels the same, and you kiss her with so much luster, hunger and passion that you feel no moment can better or equal this.

I moaned against her lips, delighted with every little sensation she made me feel.

My heart was racing, so much love and so much happiness along with arousal filled me. It was overwhelming and poisonous.

Lou moaned this time, and I could feel her hips going upright. She was flustered and I had made her like this, this mess that wanted release and pleasure.

"I want you." She whispered. And suddenly she wanted to be the one to give me release and pleasure.

I opened my eyes to find her big ones looking up at me.

"Please let me have you." Lou said. — And that was all it took for me to let her take the lead.

I was practically drooling at the sight of her leaning up on her elbows, looking down at me like she was doing. She lowered herself to kiss me, small butterfly kisses, then she whispered in my ear, "Can I make love to you?"