69

LOU'S POV:

Fourth time my phone rang. Fourth.

It was almost three in the morning. Thursday night.

I answered the call, worried. "Dee? Are you alright?"

"You're the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on. You're like a dream..." Diane responded. - She was clearly drunk.

"I love how your hair smells..." She slurred on the phone, a constant beat could be hear behind her.

"Who's that?" A female voice asked on the line.

I was worried. Diane had never called me drunk, and I specially didn't expect this from her on a week day. Or at this hour.

"Lou, my student girlfriend." Diane giggled on the other end of the line.

I went red, and I was suddenly fully awake. - If anyone heard that and knew Diane, she could get in big trouble.

"Hello Laura!" The female voice yelled.

Now I was redder than before. Red because of jealousy. Who was that girl?

"Where are you, I'll come pick you up." I said, pushing the covers off of me.

Diane laughed, "You can't drive, baby."

"I'll get an uber. Where are you?" I insisted, standing up from bed and grabbing a sweatshirt to put over my pajama top.

I was starting to get angry, but it was probably the jealousy driving me insane.

"Who are you with?" I asked, annoyed by the constant beat and the fact that my girlfriend wasn't only drunk, but in company of some girl I didn't know.

"I'm Lila!" The girl said.

"Tell me where you are."

Finally I got the address and quickly got my converse on before I called an uber. The car got here almost in five minutes and I was on my way to the bar.

*

She had the first three buttons of her blouse unbuttoned, her bra showing. And the girl next to her was beautiful. She was stunning.

And I was not in the mood for her to try to introduce me to whoever the pretty girl was, or to receive any kisses from Diane because I was pissed.

"I thought you were home." I told Diane, grabbing her drink from her hand and leaving it on the bar.

Diane furrowed her brows, "Why did you take it away like that?!" She was offended, drunk-like offended.

"Diane, where's your purse?" I said, brushing her hair off her face, tying her hair in a ponytail and buttoning her blouse buttons.

The bar tender handed me her closed purse, I thanked him and put it over my shoulder before practically pushing Diane over her seat to help her out of this place.

"Nooo, don't leave. We were having so much fun!" Lila, or whatever was her name, demanded.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her, "Such a bummer, right? I assume you know how to get home?"

"Just called her sister," The bartender told me. "I know her."

I nodded my head, "Thanks."