24

I moved a few hairs out of her ethereal face, "You move gracefully, your eyes are honey. Charm was showered on your radiant face. Yes, Aphrodite granted you outstanding praise." I quoted, caressing Diane's bare back as she laid on top of me.

"Sappho," She said, recognizing the fragment.

An overwhelming feeling still lingered in my mind, because I was the one who was frightened of losing her, and I didn't want her to hurt me on purpose to keep me away from her, as she had said.

I felt so much trust and faith towards her, and also so much love but just like her, so much fear.

The rain was pouring outside, and the sound of it falling against the windows and the ceiling of the house was our background noise — besides the sound of Diane's breathing that had recently quiet down from our long making-love-session.

I nodded, "I was reading her poetry again last night... that one reminded me of you and I couldn't get it off my mind." My lips curled in a smile as she wrapped her arms even tighter around my torso.

The bad thoughts vanished from my mind, and I was decided to let all the worries haunting me wait. They were going to wait. Right now all my mind needed to be full of was her, and only her.

"Not even when you told me you had touched yourself to my orange bikini?" She teased me, causing me to bite my lip.

"Would you stop teasing me about that?! You looked extremely hot in that picture. Next time we go somewhere together, bring it. I'd love to see you wearing it, and I'd also love to see you taking it off."

Diane giggled and kissed my neck, then my cheek and then my lips, "You're ridiculous."

I kissed her lips and held her closer to me, "You're ridiculously attractive."

"You're ridiculously magnificent." She said, "At least I have my shirt back." Diane giggled and laid her head back on mg naked chest.

Her fingers caressed the sensitive skin of my collarbone, making my lower stomach tingle at the touch. I groaned, I loved this. I loved being here with her and having her all for me.

"Baby?" Diane caught my attention.

My lower stomach tingled again, "Yes?"

"You did a great job, can I reward you?" Her eyes looked up at me from the valley of my cleavage.

We had fallen into bed about an hour ago after we ended our small fight, and Diane had been so soft to me, and even congratulated me after I made love to her.

I couldn't say no to her, "You can. But I want a kiss first."

Her naked body climbed slowly on top of mine, and kissed my lips. Her soft lips kissed me and I kissed her back, feeling her tongue slip inside my mouth. I moaned as I joined my tongue to dance with hers.

Her breath quickened and I knew she was as aroused as I was, maybe even more.

"Was that good?" Diane asked after she pulled away.

"Hmm... another." I said, interlacing my fingers on her hair, pushing her back down with me to crash my lips against hers.

She pulled away, "More," I asked kindly.

So she kissed me, this time even softer and she took longer. Her lips movements were slow and cautious, passionate even.

I felt one of her hands wander through my sensitive skin, down to my abdomen and closer and closer to my core.

I moaned as I felt one of her fingers slip in between me, opening my labia for a better access.

She quit kissing my lips and started kissing my neck. "You're dripping," she chuckled seductively, her voice again above a whisper.