16

She shook her head no at me and took another sip of her red wine, "You're under twenty-one."

"Just a sip." I whined, pouting at her.

"No." She said firmly like she usually did in the classroom.

"I'm sleeping with a teacher, I don't think age means anything right now." I challenged, raising my eyebrows at her.

"We're not sleeping together...yet. And you are eighteen, not twenty-one." She pointed out, adding a cocky smile to that sentence.

"Soon nineteen."

Yet though... we weren't sleeping together yet and I was a little too excited to see her completely naked like I had been craving for the past almost two months. I was also a little nervous because it would be my first time, but I was incredibly attracted to Diane, and I couldn't wait for her to take my virginity.

"A sip. A sip. A sip. A sip!" I insisted multiple times. I loved pushing her buttons and seeing her get annoyed at me.

"Fine, agh." Diane said in an intimidating way that would scare off all her students but me. I knew her and how sweet she was deep down. She could act like a bitch, but I wouldn't buy it.

I smirked, "You can't pull the mean teacher facade on me, babe."

I saw her eyes glisten with cuteness at that word. She really did love that word coming from me. I smiled at her and grabbed her wine glass, taking a sip of it. I grunted at the disgusting taste of alcohol.

"How can people actually like this?" I said, handing her back the wine glass.

She laughed at me and looked down for a second before looking up to me again with a serious expression, "I'm happy we're here now... just us. I like acting like a normal couple."

"Well there are eyes on us anyway, homophobic people still exist." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah, but isn't it nice to being able to hold hands and smile in front of everyone even if Karen over there is giving us the side eye?" Diane joked.

I nodded smiling at Diane, "It is very nice, yes."

We ordered our meals, finished them and shared dessert. After our dinner Diane insisted to take a walk on the beach. It had rained during the afternoon, but now there were only remains left. It was chilly and I was wearing a floral dress that I had taken from Nicole's closet, and she was wearing a dress as well, except hers was black and it hugged her body perfectly that it was hard to get my eyes off of her ass.

We walked holding hands and giggling as the cold water touched our feet. After a while of jokingly pushing each other, chasing each other and throwing sand at, we chose to sit down in the sand and stargaze while listening to the sound of the calm ocean.

"Do you know any constellation?" I asked.

Diane snorted, "I'm an English teacher, Lou. I only know some are planets and not actually stars..."

"You never fail to disappoint me," I joked, to which I earned a slight smack on the arm, "I'm kidding."

"The sky is very pretty though," She commented.

"You know what else is very pretty? You." I flirted.

Diane giggled and got closer to me in the sand. We were using our coats as pillows for our heads because we didn't want to get any sand there. She grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it, "You are too."

I blushed feeling her play with my fingers.

"No I'm not." I whispered. Now I was the one getting a smack on the arm, "Ow."