36

The music stopped and everybody looked to them. Kid was raining down on him with closed fists while he either covered his head or attempted to push her off him. The two rolled across the ground in an attempt to dominate the fight, but Kid always got back on top. Eventually, Cameron came over and simply picked Kid up, as soon as she was being held, Kid immediately stopped. Cameron didn't put her down straight away, he allowed the other boy to stand up.

Cameron put Kid on the ground behind him and gestured for her to walk away, "you stay over there," he informed. Kid obeyed as she walked over to the other side of the ballroom world. "And unless you want to get beat up by a girl again, I suggest you stay over there," Cameron instructed pointing to the other side of the hall.

Neon was trying his best not to laugh as all of a sudden, someone appeared behind him.

"Hello," someone greeted.

Neon practically winced as he slowly turned around; he was in the presence of Charles Quin, who smiled down to him. "Oh... umm... hello," Neon greeted simply, trying to act as much like a girl as possible as he attempted a curtsy. He failed it, which gained him a chuckle from Charles. Neon's mind soon started to fix itself when he introduced himself as Charles Quin. When a silence fell over them, he realised he'd have to say a name. "My name... my name is... umm..." he tried to remember the one Harold said, "Fiona... Poppers," he informed awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.

Charles Quin smirked at Neon's awkwardness.

Kimberly managed to catch Neon with Charles Quin, "looks like someone is getting flirted with," Kimberly informed.

Goldie looked over to Neon and Charles and nearly spat up what he was drinking, "that's a bit amusing."

"Just a bit," Kimberly confessed.

"Aren't you a bit young to be at a party like this all by yourself?" Charles asked, in his mind, the woman before him was fairly young and flat looking, other than the dress and hair; she didn't have any overwhelming characteristics like breasts or hips.

Neon attempted to keep him talking, "Parties I usually go to are a little... Boring," Neon said, "trying for something a little more... eventful." Neon smiled, but his own hand travelled down to his butt to pick a wedgie.

But to Charles, it seemed to send off a whole different signal. Neon couldn't help it though; the whole dress was growing more and more uncomfortable to wear. Everything was tight and pulling in all the wrong places for a guy.

Charms smirked as she leaned on the balcony railing looking out to the gardens and the star sky. It was lovely, she admitted that, but she's seen better. She enjoyed the quiet as she softly pondered the party when all of a sudden someone was next to her, his back leaning against the railing, his ego and confidence obviously erect and Charms had to admit that he had a reason to be this way.

He was a handsome man.

"Hello," he greeted smoothly, "they call me-"

"Isaac Whales, correct?" Charms spoke as she curtsied, "it's an honour to be in your presence, really. And I'm flattered to gain such attention." Charms hated being submissive, but from what she knew of him he liked the submissive kinds.

He smiled in response, "nice to know my name gets around."

Charms decided to toy with him, "yes, but sadly for all the reasons I simply despise. Happy times," Charms replied as she walked away from him slowly. He was a little taken aback by the sudden rejection when he hadn't even done anything yet.

He caught up to her, "reasons you despise, do tell," he urged stopping her from going back inside.

"A man who sleeps around, a man of money, a man of much practise I'm sure," Charms informed, "but I fear you may not be able to last long with me."