103

Everybody was shocked by the sudden physical change.

Nobody knew what to do, so they all remained silent and still.

But Neon felt a new form of panic course through his veins at the possible sight of Live as her black hair criss-crossed with the pure white hair. But Kid still remained looking like Kid, she remained hanging there as a child with odd coloured hair.

But she continued to cry as she looked to Ariella, but instead of some witty comment Neon was expecting, Live's voice rang out with a desperate cry. "Stop it! Stop it! She's just a kid!" She yelled through her tears as her body seemed to react to some sort of electrical aftershock, causing her to yell out.

Ariella managed to push through her sudden shock and smiled. "And who do I have the pleasure of talking to?" she asked standing inches from the Representative's face.

Live glared at her. "You have no such pleasure to even breath my name," Live spat as she attempted to break through what changed her hands, but the muscle damage done to Kid reflected on her and it only concluded in her grunting in pain and being forced to hang once more by her wrists.

Ariella laughed at her attempt. "So this is the other side of the Representative? I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed," Ariella informed.

She started stepping back so she could shock the Representative again, turning her back to her to gesture for them to turn the machine on again.

But in the few moments of movement, Live and Kid gave off this deep throated growl as their hair extended to unnatural lengths, barely resembling strands of hair after a few inches, slowly turning into what looked like black tentacles of black and white.

They extended quickly, and few managed to absorb the sudden movement. "Ariella look out!" another Angel warned zipping forwards.

The shadows of hair leaped in the air and went to pierce the back of the Angel, only to strike the chest and stomach of the Angel that shielded Ariella. The shadows gnawed hungrily at the Angel's stomach and chest as the force lifted her off the ground and slammed her into the ceiling only to force her into the ground. The arms of shades seemed to be sucking the life right out of the Angel as her skin turned pale and almost a sickly grey. Her wings erected to their full possible length in a painful tension and shock, and the feathers slowly adopted either the shade of black or dark grey.

The weapons of choice were retracted, sliding out of the Angel and going back to its owner who glared at what she had done and eventually smiled at everybody's shock at her exhausted power.

The dulled Angel balanced on her feet for a few moments before falling to her knees and hanging her head as she trembled. Ariella simply stared, almost in fascination, somewhat in fright, at the Angel that now kneeled before her. What had the Representative done to her?

Out of concern, another Angel kneeled down to her and went to touch her when she didn't react to her voice. "I wouldn't do that..." the Representative snickered. Her whole body shuttering with the effort to be amused.

The Angel ignored her to aid her friend and lifted her hanging head, "are you-"

The Angel's head rolled backwards to reveal its face, a sickly, thin grey, clouded eyes and her veins were black against her skin.

Mary had to cover her own mouth to prevent herself from gasping or revealing her own shock.

The grey Angel suddenly lashed out, pinning the Angel to the ground and thrashing, punching, attacking and even managing to get a deep bite.

It took three Angels to rip the grey one off the other Angel, who now held onto her neck where she was bleeding as she scrambled away, the pain in her neck was agonising and the blood that was gushing out of her neck seeped through her fingers.