24

Pep took off his hat and hid it under the table. "Ladies, while this is such a... delightful conversation, and not a potentially awkward one at all, can we make sure it stays delightful," Pep asked.

Mary and Charms' eyes remained glued to one another in either a sassy glare or an annoyed glare. "But sir, where's the fun in that?" Charms asked. She grabbed the bowl of fruit and threw it at Mary. She jumped but managed to catch it. Without warning, Charms was standing on the table and had kicked the bowl of strawberries into Mary's face.

Kid went wide eyed as she slipped out from her chair, crawled under the table and stood next to Neon, who seemed just as stunned.

Mary spat out a strawberry and wiped whatever was stuck to her face. She growled as she threw whatever fruit she had in her possession. Charms managed to dodge some with mocking swiftness. Neon and Kid jumped when they nearly got hit with mangos or apples or grapes. Everybody else seemed shockingly calm as their fight broke out. Anything that was thrown was dodged, caught or, in Nicky's case, eaten.

Mary had managed to get onto the table and the two got into a scuffle; one Charms seemed to be winning.

Kid was quite genuinely scared as she hid behind Neon's chair. His back was pressed against it in an attempt to distance himself from it. Looking around however, everybody was watching calmly, and continued with what they were doing.

Mary's head was soon trapped in a headlock. Taking this advantage, Charms pulled and twirled with her and soon threw her forwards. Mary crashed onto the table, knocking half the foods off the table or causing them to spill on her. Mary growled as she kneeled there for a moment. Jason merely sipped his coffee and pushed a bowl of sugar towards his apprentice's face. Mary grabbed a hold of it and brought it close.

He gave a nod, which Mary seemed to catch onto. He put his coffee cup down and picked up his other drink, a cup of water. He took one sip and threw its contents at Charms; the water splashed on her and seemed to stretch down her body. Mary twirled and stood in the same motion and threw the sugar into Charms' front. Kid and Neon hid their smirks as everybody seemed to gasp or laugh.

"That sweet enough for you?" Mary asked.

Charms spat the sugar on her lips and wiped it from her eyes, "if we're gonna play it like that," Charms picked up a spoon of something from the table and flicked it at Mary, it slapped her along the face.

"Honey... cute," was all she said as she grabbed Kid's cup of milk and went to splash it on Charms. Charms yelped as she ducked and the milk flew behind her and hit Cameron directly in the side and it spilled onto his book. He had the most unresponsive response of anybody. But everybody fell quiet as he wiped some of the milk off his face and poured what was still in his book out.

Charms seemed more amused while Mary seemed bluntly scared. Kid looked over to him and watched as he put his book on the ground and pulled out a pencil and paper.

Charms and Mary went wide eyed as they hopped off the table. Nicky, Kimberly and Jesse looked over to see what he would write. He eventually stopped and held up his paper, "Charms suddenly got a custard pie slammed into her face," he read out.

Charms went wide eyed, "what?"

Kid heard something go swoosh and a pie hit Charms in the face, sending her flying backwards.

"Mary suddenly felt very droopy..." Cameron added.

Mary went wide eyed when she looked down to her feet and started dripping down into the ground like a melting candle. But she didn't go through it, her feet and lower body practically liquefied. She growled, "Cameron!" she exclaimed trying to pull herself up using the table.