Epilogue

Three years had passed until Neon heard those fateful words from the demon.

Neon had become a full pledged member of the Travellers now. He was used on missions and had furthered his knowledge and ability for their sake and his own. But more, he wanted to get better, get stronger, so that the agents would believe it would be okay to see Kid again. That he was strong enough to see Kid again.

Neon didn't know whether to be happy or sad about this.

Three years...

He was an adult now, Kid, if she aged at all, would've probably been a 'young woman' as Kimberly puts it. Charms and Cameron had come back by now, they weren't married, they were waiting until their whole family would be able to come to a ceremony. They did, however, come back with this little person.

They had called him Harrison Micky Traveller. A mixture of Harold and Jason, Mary and Nicky, and Kimberly, Goldie and Jesse were godparents of the little thing while Neon had been the unofficial designated babysitter.

Neon sat in the airship, almost a proper mimic of the day he had left Kid on her island again. He was anxious and excited to be seeing her again. He missed her. After he had left her there he felt very lonely being in his own room by himself.

Professor Arthurs had said that with time Kid may have gotten the extra ability under control, be able to come back to the Traveller base. Neon hoped this would be the case.

Everybody was on the airship. Charms seemed to be on standby for epilepsy reasons. Neon watched what everybody was doing. Everybody hadn't truly changed all the much. Mary had gained a more happy personality since Charms and Cameron came back, and Neon suspected she was in some sort of relationship with Jason. Goldie was occupying himself by playing with Harrison, some sort of peek-a-boo game. There wasn't too much noise other than that, everybody else was doing quieter activities from chess games to simply lying down on the ground staring at the ceiling or out the window.

After a few quiet moments, Harrison waddled over to him.

Harrison was a short little man, brown hair and kind matching eyes. He was about two years old and had just started getting teeth. He fell against Neon's legs and gestured to be picked up. Neon obeyed as he rested him on his leg. "How you doing little man?" he asked.

Harrison just clapped in response, he wasn't a big talker, more of a squealing giggler.

"How about you go to Daddy and see if he needs help with his chess game?" Neon said.

Harrison looked over to Cameron and sprinted over to him. Neon smirked when he saw Cameron's reaction. He turned to his son and lifted him in the air, releasing giggles and squeals from little Harrison.

Neon's attention soon went back to the outside world.

Harold sat down next to Neon, Neon acknowledged him before looking back outside. "You excited to see Kid again?" Neon asked.

Harold smiled, "She probably won't be a kid anymore."

Neon faced him, "I'm not calling her Lady, or Adult."

Harold smiled, "I can see her as a Lady. Sounds classy."

"Kid isn't classy," Neon replied. "At least I don't remember her to be."

Neon hoped she hadn't changed too much. He hoped she was still there at all.

"What are you planning on doing when you see her?" Harold asked. "I'm planning on attempting to get a hug after she attempts to beat the crap out of all of us."

Neon smirked as his attention went back to the window. "Will we be able to bring her back with us?"

Harold smiled, "If she's grown as much as you have, I don't see why not. Everybody wants her back."