38

Kid looked around the room; it looked like some sort of dungeon.

She was conscious the whole time when Joel carried her. He went down to the side of the mansion and went through one of the cellar doors. They went up instead of down, which she found odd, but then she was placed on some sort of lounge.

Someone seemed to be scolding Joel because of her consciousness, but she heard some praise for her capture. Her hands were soon tied and someone, someone taller, picked her up again and the next thing she knew she was in the odd little dungeon chained to the lower wall.

Kid had been forced to kneel for them to chain her but she managed to reposition herself so she was sitting. She watched as one by one, some other girls were brought in, there weren't too many. Kid eventually saw Mary and Charms come in. Charms didn't seem too drugged, but she was enough so she couldn't object to what they were doing, chaining her to the floor.

Mary was a different story; they laid her down on the ground and chained her that way. Charms were honestly surprised that she had been drugged so severely. Kid gave off a distressed whine when she saw the two of them. After the men left, Charms softly hushed her, "you're okay," she informed her head was thumping though, she grunted in annoyance as she continued to reassure Kid. Charms moved as much as the chains would allow her and she tapped Mary with her foot, "Mary..." she managed to say, "come on, Mary. Wake up."

Mary grunted upon the impact of her foot and managed to slowly open her eyes.

Good God... Mary slowly managed to sit up, but her hands wouldn't come to her head. Mary attempted to sit straight, but her whole head went dizzy and she almost fell forwards.

Kid whined again as she attempted to pull herself over to the other girls. Mary managed to find Kid and assured her she was fine as she sat up once more and sighed. "Good God that stuff is strong," Mary complained blinking several times.

Charms almost scoffed, "you sniffed the flower? Didn't you know something was off about it?" Charms asked.

Mary grunted in annoyance, "yes I did," she exclaimed, her voice echoed in the room, "I was drugged by some lunatic slamming a cloth against my face."

Charms smirked, "geez calm down," Charms teased, she looked to Kid, "why is Kid in here though?"

Mary looked over to Kid, "maybe she's the first little girl," she stated shrugging, "I honestly don't know."

"Can you get out?" Charms asked.

Mary shook her head, "not at the moment. But we need to wait until something happens to us," Mary informed, "Jason's orders." Mary looked around at the room, there were three other women in here, all of them looked similar to the types of women being taken, "looks like we hit the jackpot though."

Charms nodded, "but I don't recall them taking this many at once."

"Well... at least none of us are alone here," Mary informed, more to Kid than to Charms.

Out of nowhere, the doors opened again and Neon was brought in. Neon seemed much sober than the other girls, he was walking on his own and was very alert. Neon saw Kid and was both relieved and horrified as he was jerked to the side. He grunted as the chains dug into his skin. Charles followed them in and called, "Don't damage her!" he said, almost protectively, but sternness remained in his voice.

Neon saw the other girls, who stared at him as he was pulled across the room.

The men who held onto Neon were surprised by how much he could struggle; Neon wasn't willing to be treated like some sort of submissive person. As a street thief, he knew if he got pinned he'd most likely be screwed. From what he was seeing, the whole point of pinning them to the ground was to make sure they could hardly move.