39

The guard walked back into the room and closed the door with a loud creak, the noise echoing in the room longer than needed.

Neon knew that glare; he had seen this before mainly in street leaders when it came to drunk girls.

He thought to put his plan into action, because he watched Mary trying to pick the lock. He had no doubt she could do it, but it would take time for those kinds of locks. And it wasn't exactly something she had going for her at the moment.

The guard walked towards Charms and grabbed her by the hair again and forced her to look at him. "Looks like you have a bad mouth on you, girl," he informed.

Charms glared at him, screw her charms, she spat at him. It didn't hit his face; gravity pulled it down to his arm.

He smirked, "looks like I'm going to have to teach you some manners."

He had unchained her and forced her to the other side of the room. Charms looked to Mary almost desperately as she was pushed onto a ledge and he forced himself to stand between her legs. She went to kick him but a blade was quick to come to his fingers, "I like my toys, don't make me use this one." Even for a Charmer, this was too close for her to handle. But she didn't show this, she simply glared at the man, his blade obviously a huge threat for the moment.

Neon went to put whatever plan he had into action as he gripped a hold of the railing he was chained to. He looked from one end of it to the other; it was too long and too sturdy to simply yank off.. But with some effort...

Neon could hardly move effectively in the stupid corset, but he managed to steady his feet on the wall underneath the bar, if he didn't have the chains on his wrists, he would fall face first onto the ground.

He pressed his feet against the wall and pushed with all his might, trying his best to not severe his hands. The railing started to quietly break away.

Mary looked over to him and watched what he was doing, while he looked awkward, she couldn't understand what he was doing. But anything was better than nothing, looking back to Charms, she watched as the guard's hand ran up her leg.

The bar Neon was chained too gave way and the bar he was connected to disconnected from the rest of the railing. He fell to the ground; his face and chest slammed into the ground, but was remarkably quiet for the echoing room. But he remained sprawled on the ground, the skirt of the dress forced to practically lie on his back and head. He managed to untangle himself so his hands were in front of him instead of behind.

Mary didn't stop to celebrate as she continued with her handcuffs, she was getting there, and she just needed to break the connection.

The man's hands had reached her garments and Charms could feel how... excited he was getting from this. The blade he had he used to run up and down Charms' bare leg, it was cool to the touch and made her shiver, which seemed to make him smirk. "Now, let's not be difficult, shall we," he informed as he started undoing his belt.

Charms looked at his pants and then back at him and smirked, "but it's part of my nature, sir."

His confused face was priceless as she launched her face forwards and bit his nose. The guard yelled in pain as he grabbed Charms and went to slap her.

Neon slammed the pipe he had against the guard's head. But Neon didn't have much body strength; the man stumbled to the side holding his head and soon glared at Neon. Neon held the railing out, ready to attack again.

In a simple movement, the guard had snatched the bar from Neon and held it threateningly to him. Neon held his arms up and gulped. The guard simply laughed, he went to strike. Something flashed before the man's eyes and something was slammed against his throat. Mary pulled at the guard's neck with the chain of her hand cuffs.