89

Mary softly trudged her way through the forest, not so much going back to the base, but she was trying to get away from people so she wouldn't hurt them.

She felt a sense of Deja-vu for this scenery.

Mary had walked like this once before after she had committed mass murder and tore down an entire carnival. She was so lost with what she was feeling... she just wanted it all to go away. Her steps turned the ground into ashes, but despite the obvious signs of fire she was shivering. She was hugging her arms in an attempt of comfort and warmth.

She glared at the ground, refusing to make herself look vulnerable. But it was a tricky thing to do even when there was nobody around to see her. She continued walking forwards until something eventually stopped her.

Jason stood before her, Harold behind him, and they all just looked at each other.

It was a sense of Deja-vu for everybody then.

Mary glared at the two of them while they just stared at her. A lash of Mary's arm made the air on and around it catch fire and she charged forwards, swiping at the demons with any chance she got. The Ringleaders jumped back and blocked as best they could, but fire burns, and in their case it burnt their flesh also. They hardly showed any reaction however as Harold threw Mary back. She sailed through the air and landed on her feet.

She charged at them again, making the grass around her fly back at her quick presence or burn into non-existence. Mary's weapon clashed with Jason's, which eventually ended with them both pushing each other back and their heels sliding in the dirt from the force.

When they both came to a stop, Mary leaped into the air. Jason and Harold jumped up after her.

She used the clouds to hide herself as the two demons rose to the maze that surrounded them. They could sense her, but the misty cloud shield she wore did its job well. She latched onto Harold's back and held his neck into a choke hold that caught him off guard. He was pushed forwards slightly and grabbed Mary's arms to loosen her hold.

Mr Traveller yanked Mary off Pep and threw her across the way. Mary flipped herself upright before dropping to the ground. Harold quickly followed after her, making sure he could see her at all times. She landed on the ground and jumped to the side when Harold landed next to her.

Harold and Mary did their own duel, throwing punches at each other and dodging them. Harold managed to daze Mary after a stunned punch to the nose and kicked her over. Before her body to crash to the ground, Harold caught the back of her tunic and jerked it forwards so she was forced to lean forwards, he used his other hand to jerk her head up. He gripped her hands to her back, making her practically immobilised.

Jason landed in front of Mary and attempted to make her sleep. Mary fought back, attempting to get out of the hold and her legs falling over in the process. In the same motion, she kicked Harold in the knee, sending him off balance and stumbling with Mary.

Mary head-butted his side with the momentum and they both fell over completely.

Jason managed to grab her arms and pulled her towards him and the pushed her downwards to the ground. She yelped in fright as he pinned her torso down with his knee and shin, and pinned her arms beside her head. She squealed with effort as she kicked and attempted to free her hands. Jason didn't like having to do this, her mind was attempting to make his body fall in on itself, and he could feel the pressure on the human rib cage and his torso.

He let off a painful grunt as his almost severed arm earlier was going tingly with effort. Mary managed to lift that arm up a little bit, making them both trembling in effort for power. With the little space her arm had, she gained a surge of power and flipped them over.