13

A/N
This picture is currently coming second in the cover toll

Kid was sitting on the top bunk again eating the cake she had taken from Goldie. She suspected chocolate with hazelnuts and... what tasted like some hot pepper spice, most likely added by accident based on the brief moments Kid has had with Goldie.

He left them in the room after Kid asked if he could bring her some food to eat, when he came back he gave her a bottle of cheese, some whipped cream, some odd spikey fruit, some honey puffs and a hot dog bun.

"I don't know what kinds of things you normally eat," was his explanation, "hope you don't mind these." He then left the room again; when Neon tried the door it was locked.

Neon looked out the window again and sighed, "We gotta get outta here," he informed. Kid opened the bottle of cheese and drank some of it, it was very sour cheese. "If we're not in some sort of trouble then why did they lock the door and blackmailed us?" Neon growled.

Kid stared at the whipped cream can and put the nozzle in her mouth, she pressed down on the button and her whole mouth was overwhelmed with the cream. She pulled it out of her mouth in fear it might come out of her nose.

"Are you even listening to me, Kid?" Neon asked when Kid started coughing.

She gave him a playful glare as she sprayed the whipped cream in his direction, he jumped away from it and growled at her soft giggling, "this is no time for games!" he snapped, "we need to get out of here!"

"Did someone say games?!" someone exclaimed.

The door was suddenly exploded open by Goldie giving a giant kick to it; it looked like he broke the lock on the door. He made a grand entrance, meanwhile, Mary simply strolled in, and she seemed a little less interesting. She leaned against the wall with her arms folded while Goldie seemed to do some silly dance or something.

Even Kid didn't smile at his odd gestures.

Eventually, he spoke actual words. "We are in charge of the two of you until our bosses comes back," Goldie informed.

Neon groaned as he laid down on the bottom bunk. "Why are you here than?" Neon asked, "how far do you think we could've gotten in a locked room?" Neon asked, his annoyance was clear for the whole world to see.

"We were told to make you comfortable," Goldie informed, "And being locked in a room for the night could be intimidating."

"Trust me, we all know," Mary informed picking at her nails.

"So," he stood before both Kid and Neon, "what do you want to do?"

"Get out of here and back to the ground," Neon informed harshly.

"Not allowed, try again, Garbage Breath," Mary insulted, "use common sense. We're not letting you off this airship until our bosses tell us otherwise."

Neon glowered for a moment before folding his arms and glaring at the ceiling of the bottom bunk. Kid hopped down from the bottom bunk and pestered Neon silently for some paper and pen. Kid smiled when Neon pulled it out, he handed it to her, she smiled as she started writing down what she thought of.

"Why doesn't she talk?" Goldie asked.

Neon shrugged, "like I said, she hasn't said a word to me since I met her a few days ago."

"Why is she clinging to you if she's only just met you?" Mary asked.

"I tried to ditch her when we met, but she saved my life, I saved her's, she saved mine, I saved hers and so on," Neon informed, "now she won't leave me alone..."