23

Kid was looking under the table, she was sitting across from Neon again, and frowned at the fact he could touch the ground. Everybody else at the table could touch the ground but her.

She eventually straightened herself up and looked around; the table was long, too long for the amount of people sitting at the table. There were several other seats that were empty. At the end of the table sat Mr Traveller, then Mary and Goldie either side of them, Neon and Kid next to those two, and Jesse sat down next to Kid. The rest of the table was vacant.

Hall-bots suddenly appeared from nowhere, "breakfast is ready," one of them informed.

Every single one of them that came into the room repeated that phrase over and over again as they pulled out whatever dish they held and dropped it on the table. The food varied from eggs to hash browns, toast to sausages, there was cereal and orange juice, apple juice and pineapple juice. The whole table was covered in different types of foods.

Neon was somewhat overwhelmed. He had never sat in front of this much food before in his whole life.

Kid seemed just as surprised with it all; it was a bit much for six people, isn't it?

Mary seemed to answer her question, "don't worry, there are more people coming," she informed.

Neon raised an eye brow. Great, more people to boss us around. "Who else is coming?" Neon asked.

"Well..." Jesse began as he grabbed some orange juice, "you have Mr Pep. He's the secondary Ringleader to the Travellers."

"There's also my sister, Kimberly," Goldie added grabbing some toast, "she's the gypsy, one of the best ones in my opinion."

"Yeah because if you don't have that opinion she'll give you a tail again," Jason joked. The whole table smirked or snickered.

Kid found it somewhat shocking someone could just give someone a tail. "There's also Charms," Jesse added.

"She'll be the girl with the ridiculous sense of style, baby blues, giant hats, gloved hands, and her little monkey butler," Mary said, the way she was saying it sounded so bitter, "she's such a drama queen..."

"Jealous much," Goldie mumbled behind some toast.

Mary growled as she pushed him over with her mind. His head hit the back of the chair. "Play nice," Jason refereed.

"Her monkey butler...?" Neon hardly understood this on its own, but he was honestly expecting it to be a real monkey who was a butler with the way these people lived.

"She's referring to Cameron," Jesse informed, "he's a harmless person, and he's classified as a partner, not a butler. But in her defence, he doesn't have to do that, he's leading her on."

"He's not very social. His head is always in books, so you don't have to worry too much about him," Jason explained simply.

"Except for when he reads out loud," Goldie grumbled remembering when he made a water melon grow inside Goldie's stomach, "he's a temporary silver-tongue. Whatever he reads comes out of books for a moment."

"His primary ability is knowledge based and strategizing and code breaking, his mind is basically a running machine. Because of this he can normally predict things based on statistics and information," Jason explained, "If you fall over, he'll be able to catch you before you fall."

Kid smirked at the idea and wondered if he would read something aloud to her.

"And there's also little Nicky." At the mere mention of his name everybody shivered. "He doubles as our clown and one of our head back stage technicians."