111

Neon and Kid were welcomed with opened arms when the agents saw them again.

Kid was passed from one person to the next for a hug, and by Goldie she was even tossed in the air, being caught by Kimberly.

Neon felt awkward being all touchy feely with the agents, it was even more awkward because they seemed perfectly fine with it.

It had been the first time the agents had seen Neon and Kid over the last few days, some even had doubts they'd ever see them again. But everybody was happy to know that the two of them were safe. While Cameron and Jesse weren't as eager for the crowded hugs, when they got their turn they didn't hesitate to show their relief.

Kid was happy to see them, so much that she cried. Charms was holding her as Kid cried into her shoulder. "Aww Kid," She smirked twirling with her, "we're glad you're back too."

Charms eventually put Kid down and did the exact same thing to Neon, making him yelp in surprise and shock from how easily she was able to pick up his weight.

Kid wiped her eyes as she laughed with everybody else. Looking up to all of them, a single thought dampened her mood. Did the Travellers all know they weren't doing anything to find Dominick?

Did they even know they were looking in the first place?

Did they care?

Jesse kneeled down to Kid from behind and pulled her against him so she was sitting on his knee. He quickly picked her up completely and sat down on the couch, letting her sit down next to him. "You okay, Kid?" he asked.

Kid looked to him and shrugged before nodding.

He smirked as he took off his hat, "Wanna see a magic trick?" he asked.

Kid smiled brightly as she nodded, sitting on her knees as she looked at him.

He smiled at her eagerness as he twirled his hand above his hat for a lingering time.

He eventually reached in and pulled out a classic white bunny. Kid squealed her giggles as Jesse put the rabbit back in the hat. He let off a comical sneeze and a large butterfly shot out of his hand. Kid watched it flutter around the room.

Jesse smiled as he pulled something from under his coat. Kid's eyes locked on it, it was a small container of bubbles. Kid's cheeks were beginning to hurt from how hard she was smiling as he revealed the wand of the bubbles. He took in a deep breath and softly blew against the shield of the bubble and several bubbles, big and small alike, shot into the air.

Kid watched as they shined softly in the room light, and gradually started popping. But instead of disappearing into nothing, small butterflies, fireflies and tiny flowers floated about.

Kid stood up and tried to grab them, tried to hold them but it was too far away for her to reach.

Everybody looked over and watched as Kid managed to catch a falling flower. Jesse caught a much bigger one and dropped it on Kid's head, one of the petals falling in front of one of Kid's eyes. Everybody laughed as they all sat down on the general couch area, all at once, everything seemed too literally pop and all the magic bubble disappeared almost immediately.

Charms was sitting on Cameron's lap, practically cutting him off from people's sight. "What was Delco City like? Has it changed much?" Charms asked.

Neon pushed Kid to the side and sat down next to her, "Haven't you been the Delco City?" Neon asked.

Charms shook her head, "Of course I have. We all have. I haven't been there for a while, is it still uneventfully dull?" she asked. Cameron rested his chin on her shoulder so everybody could see him.