125

The Representatives' eyes each glowed fiercely, Kid's hair even taking on the role of the stars as each held their hands together, as if praying, and slowly separated them. As they did blue light illuminated from them and expanded until they formed a force field over the whole symbol that surrounded them, trapping both the Representatives and Dominick within, but all three still seen by the people outside.

Neon had clawed his neck free of the vines with relieved pain, but his arm remained trapped and his waist remained pinned.

Jason and Harold hit the ground from above, each on either side of Neon as they snapped the vines with the pinch of their fingers.

Neon watched as flames seemed to fly overhead. It took him a moment to see that Mary was firing arrow after arrow set alight as she ran, one powerful shot after the next.

Neon managed to stand up, the agents started piling around them, each armed with their weapons ready to attack or defend. Neon managed to stand and went to run after Kid, only for Harold to catch him with one hand. Neon tried to push past, but Harold refused it.

Jesse seemed ready to attack as he pulled out a small handgun. But before he could even shoot, Jason held a hand up to stop. Mary seemed ready to shoot another arrow, but the tip was pushed down to the ground by Jason also. "No attacking," he informed.

Charms' hands were wrapped around throwing knives under her coat as she glared at him, "Why, sir?"

"If we interrupt now we'll hurt them," Harold warned.

"Isn't that what we want?" Jesse hissed through his teeth.

"We'll hurt Kid, not just the other two," he informed, "do you still want to hurt them?"

Everybody fell silent, "What are we going to do then?" Charms asked.

Nobody answered her.

Neon stared wide eyed, the force field stretched up to the height of the mansion yards away from it.

At first, the three of them remained within it, all completely frozen seemingly in time. Neon managed to get out of Harold's grip and ran forwards, his aim was on Kid.

But before Neon could even embrace the field around her, her eyes widened fraction as she seemingly made something arise from the ground. Some form of rock knocked at his foot and he nearly fell over a meter away from the pulsing field.

The sudden fall took him by surprise, and Neon didn't have the mental quickness to put his hands down to break his fall, instead, someone caught him by the back of his long shirt, but the sudden jerk flicked his goggles off his head and they clattered in front of him. Bouncing on the ground, the tip of the strap that kept the goggles on his face barely touched the field. The whole object throbbed with blue electricity before practically shooting in the opposite direction, a trail of smoke following behind it.

Mary held him, the only thing keeping him from slamming head first into it was her single hand holding the fabric. When she feared she may slip, she yanked him backwards and practically caught his shocked existence before dragging him back a safe distance despite his frail objections.

Kid pressed her little hands against the field like it was glass, her whole body turning a slight shade of pulsing light blue.

But her concern was short-lived as she took a step back from it until she was standing on one of the small streams which connected the whole symbol to itself.

Her hair gave away that something was flowing through her rapidly, Live's hair gave it away also. Their clothes strained not to fly off their skin as the blue light ran through them to continue its cycle.