117

Mary manhandled Neon's face as she examined it.

Neon attempted pushing her away, only to get a slap of a warning and for her to continue. He had simply walked outside to try and hide his injuries from people, all the other Traveller agents had started arriving and Mary had caught wind of his injuries.

Everybody was still greeting each other outside the mansion as she continued to look at the cut on his face, "That's going to leave a big bruise."

"No shit," Neon winced.

She rolled her eyes at him, "who did that?"

Neon didn't know what he was going to say in the first place, but now being faced with the question he really didn't know what to say. "What makes you think someone did?" Neon asked.

He didn't understand why he was so scared of Dominick, most people didn't scare him as a rule. But something about Dominick made Neon bite down on the truth for the moment.

"Because you just said that," Mary replied.

"I was playing around with Kindness and Faith with Kid and I overthrew one of them and it hit me in the face, okay?" Neon folded his arms.

Mary stared at him for a few moments, "When you're ready to tell the truth or give me a more believable lie, you know where to find me." She turned in time to catch a hug from Kimberly, who attempted to fly away with her.

Charms greeted Neon with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, her lips making contact on the edge of where he had been kicked. Neon let off a yep of surprised pain, making Charms jump back in surprise.

Harold soon hopped out of the car after his agents and froze to the spot. He blinked several times as he tried to get his eyes under control. When he managed to readjust, he walked to Jason and shook his hand. Jason pulled Harold closer so their heads were next to one another. "Keep sharp, Pep, the energy around here is off."

Harold remained frozen to the spot, "What's causing it?" he whispered.

"I have my suspicions... but I'm not going to accuse anyone just yet," he informed.

The two Ringleaders pulled back and simply smiled to one another as they turned to their agents.

"I'm curious as to why you called us, sir," Cameron informed folding his arms, the cooler air of the outdoors an uncomfortable change for him.

"Yes, yes, curious, yes..." Nicky mumbled holding some of the dirt that was on the ground, "Come bring Kid, yes. Go home afterward, yes..." He threw the dirt at the ground and looked to the mansion, almost growled at it, before turning to the gardens and looked at some of the leaves.

"Bit of a change of plans," Jason confessed re-gripping his walking stick. "Mr Mite wants to keep Dominick for the next few days."

"For what reason?" Kimberly asked floating around.

Goldie grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her down, "You can't go flying around," he snapped.

Kimberly simply glared at him in silence before head locking him and throwing him around slightly despite his struggling and objections.

While they continued to fight, Charms repeated the question. "Why does Mr Mite want to keep Dominick?" Charms asked, her head followed the bickering step-siblings as Goldie managed to kick Kimberly off her feet and the two of them were rolling on the ground trying to dominate each other.

"He hasn't disclosed that to us yet," Jason informed.

Nicky looked to him, "Since when, when did you ever, ever make a d-decision without all the facts?" he asked.