127

Goblins chittered and chattered as they roamed the outskirts of the Delco City.

Many grumbled about their hunger and many yelped in excitement for the feast that would commence.

Goblins were ugly creatures, their skin was covered in a layer of crumbling and cracking skin sores and mud. They could vary in skin tones ranging from vomit like green to a rat poop complexation. Their features physically weren't symmetrical or even: their eyes were different shapes and sizes, their mouths were twisted into sloppy scowls and sneers like they didn't know how to keep the spit from drooling out. They were usually fat little creatures with stick figure like arms and legs. The only exception to this mild ugly rule were the Clan Kings.

The Clan Kings were these obese goblins that owned a crown made of mushroom fungus and mud, unlike regular goblins, Clan Kings were fat but flexible. Their arms hung with fat, their legs folded over each other, but the Kings were huge, and due to their substantial size, they're often hard to take down or capture because they could smash you into blood jam if you got too close to them.

At the moment the goblins were restlessly stopping for the rest of their goblin clan brethren to catch up to them.

A shadow dropped down from the tree's shadow and hid behind the casting shadows of the wood line.

Out of nowhere, hidden from the flickering flames of the fires the goblins had made, Kimberly dived down to the world, ballet hopped off the ground and wrapped an arm around the King's head and pressed a long knife against one of his greasy chins. She tried not to gag when he let off a yell of surprise, his breath almost knocked her out.

"Good God! Get a breath mint man," Kimberly gagged as she breathed through her mouth.

Other goblins yelped and screeched their worry and fright for the wellbeing of their King.

Kimberly was seriously having a hard time making sure her brain didn't drip out her ears.

Several of the goblins went to attack her and pry her off their King. One was an archer and went to fire a weakly made arrow at her, but before he could fire he froze where he was. Eventually his head slipped off his shoulder and Goldie stood behind him holding Faith and Kindness in his hands. His silent climactic attack on the goblin made the other goblins look to him as he stood on a rock.

"Now!" Kimberly yelled, making their attention go to her, "You're all going to do as I say, or else your precious King is to get a royal beheading."

*

Neon could hardly hold onto Jesse's fur or clothes as they sped across the land. Neon had never seen Jesse so... wolf like.

He had seen Jesse almost animalistic before or act literally like some sort of dog, but he had never seen him look like this. He had never seen him so much like an animal.

Charms had told him that in the past Jesse had never spawned into a wolf, or at least a full wolf, because even when he gained basic abilities of K9s it took him several weeks to even come out of those characteristics and become human again. Many lessons and many mental energy. Neon could only guess how long it may take for him to turn fully human again, assuming he wouldn't need his wolf characteristics again until then.

Neon was amazed by how quickly Jesse could run, in the distance Neon could actually see the train tracks with a train chugging along.

Jesse was running faster than the actual distant train.

Jesse was actually freaking faster than a speeding railway train!

Neon looked to the ground, he couldn't see it. Jesse wasn't slow enough for any characteristics of the ground to be noticed, it all looked like a fast paced river.