34

Neon was feeling very annoyed as he pulled against the dress, "why do I have to dress like a girl?"

"We need girls of all ages sweetheart," Kimberly informed, "and no offense, you have some girly body traits."

Neon went wide eyed as he looked himself over, no he didn't... did he?

"Besides, we need more girls for pairing. Since Nicky isn't going we have an odd number, for us to get the biggest response from the person we're after we each need a partner," Mary explained, "And Jesse and Cameron are too tall to pass off as women."

Kid was giggling on the side lines, trying very hard not to burst into laughter. She understood what they meant by girly traits, but you could only see them if you put a dress and girly qualities on him. "Who are you paired with?" Neon hissed.

"I'm with Jason," Mary informed.

"Cameron," Charms added.

"I'm paired with Goldie," Kimberly explained.

"Which means you'd be paired with either Harold or Jesse, whoever isn't paired with you will be paired with Kid," Mary explained.

The dress code was like very fancy and very poise, as a result; corsets required.

And for Neon it was like someone was trying to rearrange his ribcage. Mary almost felt bad for him as she tightened the corset around him and he cried out in pain. Eventually he had had enough.

"Stop! Stop! I can't breathe for Christ's sake!" he hissed as Mary eventually stopped, "Good freaking God, how do you girls wear these things?" Neon gasped as he practically fell to his knees.

Kimberly and Charms already wore their corsets, their corsets were tied to the absolute limit, and to them it wasn't a problem.

"Men are just weak," Charms informed sitting on a one of the desks, "women handle pain better."

Neon rolled his eyes, "yeah right."

Nearly all the girls gave him a scoffed look, "Alright then. Let me show you," Charms informed hopping off the desk. Neon barely managed to get to his feet; he was finding it hard to breathe as it was. "Look," Charms stood behind him, which immediately made him feel an immediate blushful discomfort, "how tight you have it," Charms wrapped her hands around the strings to tie it.

Kimberly and Mary were ready to cringe or wince.

"How tight you're meant to have it," Charms pressed one of her feet against the wall in front of Neon and gave the strings a powerful pull and used her leg to gain more pull power. Neon barely managed any air as the corset was tightened to the full extent. He couldn't breathe remotely anymore and he felt his ribs and upper back crack. It was too much for him and he feel to his knees in an attempt to breathe.

Kimberly and Mary chuckled while wincing; neither was going to help him, when Charms gets playful or offended she goes all out. Charms rolled her eyes at his pain as she looked to Kid, "can Kid even fit in a corset?" Charms asked.

Kid was momentarily frightened, but slowly hopped off the desk she was sitting on and walked onto a raised platform. Charms smirked at the girl's eagerness. "She's too little at the moment to. Her as a little girl will do just fine."

Everybody agreed.

"Hmm... what do you guys think? Red maybe?" Charms suggested as she pulled a dress from one of the closets, a completely red dress with black patterns and was pure elegance that seemed to mimic the same colour as Kid's eyes, "Goes with her eyes."

"But there's too much red," Kimberly informed. "I'm thinking maybe green," Kimberly confessed as she snapped her fingers, Kid was suddenly wrapped in a dark green dress with golden swirls, it was a very pretty dress and seemed to be a refreshing colour on Kid.