𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"I need to take a shower Clay." I tell him as I lay on top of him, both of his arms holding me tight to his chest. He grumbles when I try to pull away from his grasp and I laugh lightly. I sigh, giving him a little kiss which lingers for a minute but I pull away, wrapping the sheets around my body, grabbing one of his shirts before walking slowly to the bathroom which is connected to our room.

I look in the mirror as I drop the sheets on the floor and see that my skin is riddled in red marks and red hand prints where he had held me which were most likely going to bruise that serve as evidence of last night. I laugh a little as I run my hands through my long hair, yawning a little as I turn the water on. The room turns smokey as I continue to look at my body, admiring the marks with a small smile on my face and my cheeks slightly pink.

"Baby," I hear Clay call for me and I scoff lightly, opening the bathroom to see him sitting up in our bed. His dirty blond hair is messy and he is shirtless which makes me smile as he turns to see me standing there. "Hey," He says which is followed by a small yawn and I stick my tongue out at him for. "Another round?" He grins and I shake my head at the childish look he is wearing before turning my back on him and making my way into the hot water which feels great on my body. My legs feel like jello but I can still manage to stand which is good.

"Clay," I laugh a little as he walks into the bathroom, sitting on the counter happily and playing on his phone. "What are you doing?" I ask and he looks up at me, shoving his phone into his pocket.

"I was going to make breakfast for you," He says with a grin on his face and I shake my head, standing under the water which feels amazing on my skin. "But why would I do that if I have breakfast right here?" Clay asks and I try to stop myself from hitting my head on the wall because of how dumb he is.

"You are so cringey." I inform him, laughing lightly and he pouts a little as he opens the shower curtain a little bit.

"But you love it." Clay grins, stepping into the shower with me, pretty much still clothes and he pushes me against the wall.

"Shut up." I laugh and he tries to kiss me but I turn my head away which makes him just go back to kissing my shoulder which is already raw from last night.

"I can make you shut up." Clay says and my jaw drops slightly because he is going to be like this all day which is going to be fun.

"Clay," I say and he laughs.

"I love you." He says before giving me a kiss.

"I love you too," I say returning the kiss which makes him put his hands on my waist and he tries to lift me but I shake my head pulling away from him slightly. "Let me take a shower then take a nap," I whine slightly and Clay pouts but backs up, respecting me which is one of the main reasons that I love him so much.

"Aw, is my baby tired?" He teases me and steps out of the shower, soaking wet. He looks back at me with a grin and I make a little face at him. "Sore?" Clay asks as he looks me up and down, clearly proud of the work he did on my skin last night and I shake my head.

"Fuck you." I giggle and shut the curtain which he opens a second later and I throw my head back under the water so I can wash my hair.

"I could do that to you," Clay whispers to me and my face turns pink.

"Clay!" I shout at him and he laughs.

"Fine, fine," He says and steps back, shutting the curtain for me and I see him make his way back to the door before spinning around in the foggy room. "Another round later then," Clay says just to mess with me because he knows that I am trying to take a shower and I shake my head, laughing lightly at him. "I love you."

"I love you too." I tell him and hear the bathroom door shut a few seconds later. The water runs down my skin, moving across the red marks that cover my skin and I use my fingers to trace the hand prints on my arms. It really is a good thing that neither of us stream with cameras on because we would have a ton of explaining to do. The thought makes me giggle a little.

After a few more minutes of standing in the hot water and washing my body, I step out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body, my long hair flowing slightly past my hips so I debate on tying it back. I hate having my hair up so I might just braid it myself or Clay in a bit. Sam, Clay's little sister, had basically made learn how to braid hair after he had admitted that he didn't know while she was here.

I slowly unwrap the towel, the pain between my thighs becoming slightly worse now that the heat isn't there to sooth but I suck it up. I pull the loose shirt of Clays over my head and it dips nearly down to my upper thighs. I open the door to go back to the bedroom and see Clay sitting on the bed with two plates with two cups of orange juice, that he knows I am in love with, in front of him and I melt when I see him give me a smile and motion for me to come over to him.