𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

"Sapnap," My character stands in the lake looking at Sapnap's who we had been fighting with for the last thirty minutes. He had ruined our plan of collecting blaze rods and brewing stands from around the island after figuring out what we were up too. He also got some more of our friends, Purpled and Ponk alongside Tubbo, to help try and take us down acting as police of the server. "Hand over the blaze rods." I order punching my fist at him, he hums as if he is thinking about it.

"No," He says after a moment and I frown.

"Yes," I argue back and see Tubbo talking to Tommy on the other side of the lake white Will is below water. He had given me a potion of water breathing but I believe that I shouldn't take it yet.

"River," Sapnap, Nick, says almost scolding me which makes me shake my head a little with a small smile. "You have an addiction." He explains and I frown.

"Excuse?" I say, looking to my chat. My mods had turned on slow chat due to the fact that they had been spamming it so much but they were all pretty much saying the same thing.

"I am just trying to help you." Sapnap says and I make a face, taking out Tommy's sword. They had tried to kill and arrest all three of us and while we were doing good so far I had the feeling that one of us, Tommy, would slip us and have to go with them.

"I'm going to," I look at his character who is holding a very powerful crossbow. It's heavily enchanted from what I have seen from his streams. I don't want to get shot so I hold up the shield to deflect any arrows although I'm sure that it wouldn't help. "Ugh, whatever." I groan and still stare at him, I message one of my mods, telling him that he can turn slow mode off because it seems that they have calmed down a bit.

"Come on River, Tommy," Will says and we both look back to him because he is underwater while we are trying to talk to the 'server police'. "This way." He says and starts moving so I drink my water breathing potion.

"See," Sapnap says as I sink to the bottom of the water with Tommy following shortly after. "You are addicted, we are just trying to help," He argues again but I switch vcs to the one where Tommy and Will had gone too.

"Tommy you ruined it." Will says as I join and we move down the river back to where the caravan is, trying to avoid the boys who are swimming after us.

"What?" Tommy asks, his voice getting slightly more defensive. "How was it my fault? You were the one that,"

"With these birds as my witnesses," Will cuts him off and we all look up.

"Will those are salmon." I inform my brother.

"None the less," He ignores my comment which makes me laugh a little, keeping up with the two boys as we make our way towards the caravan. "Tommy you messed this up." Will repeats and I feel slightly, just a tiny bit, bad for the kid. It is both of their faults really because Tommy did go overboard when I was trying to get the rods from Tubbo and Will was the one who wanted to bring them to the caravan.

"Let's just circle back to the caravan," I suggest and look back to my chat again. I scan over some donations that I will address later, at the end of the stream because I want to make sure I can talk to them later.

"Seems like a plan," Will says and my eyes travel to the game chat.

"Fundy joined the game!" I cheer, seeing the little notification that had been sent out to everyone. I had been getting close to a lot of the boys, staying in vcs with them as they streamed and just talking with them.

Punz had been doing a lot of speed running lately which I would join call with him. The other day he was bored and started a stream extremely early for his time zone and he went to buy Dunking Donuts and coffee while I had cereal. We had talked as he got mad over there not being any lava pools and had made at least thirteen worlds from what I could count.

I'd stay on call with Fundy sometimes and he tried to teach me to code. I wasn't great at it but he said I was pretty decent for someone who had never done it before. He had also taught me a few words in Dutch and was currently trying to help me form sentences so I could have a conversation in Dutch.

Tubbo and Eret were very sweet too. I would watch their streams and sometimes talk to them as they played but it was fun making friends with the boys on the server. They were all good people from what I could tell.

"Oh the furry," Tommy mutters and I bite my lip to keep myself from laughing. My chat starts spamming the word and I get why people call him a furry, he has a foxy skin but still.

"Tommy," I say calmly, a small grin on my face as I hold his sword in my one hand and shield in my other.

"What?" He turns to look at me.

"Be nice." I say and hit him. He sets on fire and quickly puts himself out with a bucket which makes me laugh. I wonder how much damage this does and I also wonder how powerful this bow is. I'll have to try it later.

"Can you quit stabbing me already woman?" Tommy asks, clearly annoyed which makes me only more confident.

"No." I simply say and stab him again, making Will laugh as we keep walking back to the drug van.