𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

I yawn, sitting on my couch with the sound of rain in the background while I sit in a vc with Dream. I had started calling him by his online name most of the time due to the fact that we are usually streaming together and it's easier that way as well. The rain is nice background noise along with Dream talking to his stream. He doesn't mute himself as he reads out the donations so we can laugh at the funny ones or so he can tell me to say hi or happy birthday to a few people every now and then.

"River," He calls my name lazily and I look up, blinking my eyes so I can stay awake.

"Yeah, what's up?" I say and look to his chat. I had been editing videos when he asked me to vc with him. I hadn't asked much questions so when I joined and learned he was going to try and speedrun for a little before hopping onto the SMP I was very confused.

"Ella, Carson, and Quinn all say hi to you and not me." He says and I giggle at the thought of him pouting a little.

"As they should," I grin, wrapping my blanket around myself and leaning back on my bed frame. Editing could wait. "I am the best Minecraft YouTuber ever," I say cockily which is immediately followed by a yawn and Dream starts farming his 'awh' in his chat.

"Ok," Dream laughs and I make a face at my screen as he makes his way towards a village but sadly it looks like it's abandoned. "Small human." He teases me and I roll my eyes.

"Call me small again," I say, trying to sound as threatening as possible. "And I will stab you with a spork." I grin lazily and I can hear him chuckling on the other side.

"Aw," He coos and I puff my cheeks out even though he can't see me. "I bet you're doing that things where you puff your cheeks out." Dream says and I make a small face.

"Shut up." I shoot back which makes him laugh, letting him know he was right. I see his chat spamming questions, the main one being about how he knows what I look like and what I do.

"You love me." He teases me and I sigh.

"Sure," I say sarcastically and we go back to comfortable silence as I drag my laptop back into my lap. I take a sip of my energy drink as Dream reads off donations, speaking up when needed and staying quiet while he is focused. This is how we are usually. Calm and comfortable within each other's circle, not having to act or keep the bit going. Just act like ourselves which is more then nice.

"Hey River," Dream says softly after a little bit.

"Yes Dream?" I ask back, stretching some.

"You should visit Florida," He says, forgetting that he is live streaming and I bite my lip lightly. "It's up to you though," Dream adds after a moment and at this point his chat has so many messages coming in it looks like they are having a panic attack.

"Maybe," I whisper, missing him more not that I am thinking about it. "I'll have to," I start to grab out the word thinking of everything I would have to do just to get to the States.

"I'll buy you a ticket." Dream offers and a small smile grows on my face.

"Oh," I say and look up at my mirror in my room to see that my cheeks are bright pink. Makes about sense.

"Guys, stop calling me a simp." Dream says out of no where and I giggle. "I am just trying to hang out with a friend." He explains and I see his chat still calling him a simp.

"Yeah, shut up chat." I mock Dream.

"What she said." Dream goes along and I laugh at his lame attempt of using my words to get his chat to shut up.

"Smh." I say and literally shake my head as I do so.

"You did not just say 'smh'." Dream says as his Minecraft character stops to eat some bread before continuing on his way.

"I did though," I shoot back and he chuckles.

"You an unsolved mystery River Soot." He informs me, amusement in his voice.

"I know," I laugh stupidly, grabbing a bottle of water that I keep on my bedside table and take a few sips. "Maybe you could make a video on me." I laugh thinking back to his Minecraft videos about Unsolved Mysteries.

"If you insist," Dream says and I make a face.

"I was kidding," I comment and he chuckles.

"Chat," Dream says and he stops moving his character. "Do you think I should do a video on River?" He asks them, surely watching as the messages fly by which I am also doing. "We can c it Nightmare." He mused and I shake my head.

"Stop," I giggle and see his chat is spamming it. I can see that a bunch of people are trying, and succeeding, to get a hashtag going due to the fact it's just me and Dream hanging out one on one. Probably has something to do with the fact Dream had invited me to the states so we could hang out with each other.

"Looks like they are saying yes," Dream says, after we watch the messages fly past. We answer some questions and I look back to see that he is just doing some parkour on top of some trees instead of speed running.

"You're running out of time." I note and he chuckles, building up with some blocks.

"Eh," He says nonchalantly and I watch as his chat asks the same question I've been thinking. Im sure he is doing sometime that will make sense in a bit but still he is a very confusing human. "I've given up on this world anyways." Dream says and jumps off the tower making me laugh.