𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"What exactly am I looking at?" I ask looking at whatever structure was in front of me. After Will, Dream and George along with a few of the other boys trying to convince me to join the server I finally caved. The server, from what I had seen so far was absolutely crazy. After all I was staring at some kind of building made from bricks and stone, using Minecraft physics, to hang from a little hill.

"Oh that's my ball." Will says nonchalantly and I choke on my water.

"Excuse me what?" I laugh and Will seems completely fine with the comment that he just made and I am basically choking on air at this point. "Anyways," I giggle, catching my breath and calming down as I go into F5 so I can start recording for a possible video. "I am playing on the Dream SMP today with Wilbur because yeah." I try to explain but honestly don't know why I am here.

"It only took so long for us to convince you." Will scoffs and I turn towards him slowly.

"I will kill you." I threaten and he pulls out a sword so I huff. "I will kill you later then." I decide and he laughs. "Basically this is just going to be us hanging out, like our normal streams while I try to get myself set up on the server." I tell my chat who are literally vibing and as I read it I see them arguing about what colour subjects are. "Guys, math is red." I whisper and I see the people who were insisting on it being red cheering telling the others that they were right.

Will and I spend the next forty minutes basically getting me started and messing around in the process. I end up getting full iron iron armour and tools, turning the extra into blocks that I will be storing in an ender chest and I even find some diamonds, claiming them and getting the achievement after stabbing Wilbur for trying to take them.

I am not used to playing on this version of Minecraft either so basically we just explore the world a little and I basically fall in love with the Minecraft bees and foxes. Someone in my chat explains that white foxes are in the game and I basically try to convince Will to help me find one later for ten minutes.

After all of our mining and talking, we end up building me a little house. Or I build a small house for myself which my chat thinks is adorable while Will disappears into the woods. He isn't streaming yet but told me that he will be soon. After a few moments of him being gone he lets me know that he is going to mute himself to do his intro and i shrug it off because I am still working on my epic house and looking to my chat for suggestions. One thing I have noticed about this server is that it is pretty hard to find sand to turn into glass, Will and I had taken a well portion of time going to the ocean to get some. Then again it was worth it because I got to see the coral reef and all the fishes, stealing one in the process after Will trying to teach me.

"Wilbur!" Tommy joins our vc out of no where and I jump because I wasn't expecting him to shout or join at all. "Hello female version of Wilbur," He greets me as Will unmutes himself.

"Hi Tommy," Will greets the loud boy, sounding slightly bothered by his loudness.

"Sup child," I greet the boy as well, putting bright blue cornflowers outside of my house like my chat suggested I did. My house is made from dark oak because it's my favorite kind of wood in the game and it has birch inside for the floors.

"Ponk built a tower more powerful then my power tower." Tommy shouts, clearly annoyed by this and I see Will run to a spot where it's not raining seemingly running into a hill and disappearing.

"Power tower?" I repeat, very confused, following after Will to see there is a little house built literally into the hill but it's not a house at the same time.

"Yes." Tommy nods.

"Oh," I look around, spotting an ender chest and throwing my diamonds and iron, along with the other more valuable things I had collected with Will into it. "What is this?" I ask, looking through the chests wondering if I should take anything in them though. I know that Dream had given me two rules when I joined. One, don't steal and two, don't harass people too much. I had agreed to these terms obviously but still, I was nosy. Plus it was Tommy.

With a couple of clicks I move a few things to my inventory and grin.

"Tommy!" Will shouts and I see him looking at the ground and I giggle, "Why is the floor crafting tables?" He shouts at the boy who's Minecraft character walks into the cave sort of house, looking around it.

"Eret did it! That son of a" Tommy goes to cuss but a squint a little looking around.

"Tommy you live in a cave?" I cut him off, extremely confused because from what I can see this is very clearly a cave.

"No!" He shouts and we bicker for a minute.

"I have a plan you two," Will says and we both hush ourselves, going to listen to him but he only looks at the two of us.

"Go on," I say and look to my chat to see everyone talking about the three hanging out and how we have a sibling like relationship even though I have only talked to Tommy a few times and every time it was over Minecraft.

"Wait," Tommy says and walks over to his ender chest which I totally didn't use at all. "Do you want to listen to some music?" He asks and watch my screen as people basically scream about the discs.

I squint a little because why are two discs that they are talking about so important.

"I mean sure," I laugh lightly.

"What do you have?" Will asks nonchalantly.

"Do you have pigstep?" I ask my eyes lighting up and my chat starts to spam Technoblade. I have heard about him a bit since he did appear in one or two of Will's videos and I have texted him once or twice.

"No," Tommy says and I pout a little. We bicker about which discs are the best in Minecraft and Will cuts us off, finally deciding that we will be listening to.

"Let's go to the power room," Tommy says, making his way to the ladder and going down.

"Why do you have so many things labeled power?" I ask following after him while also reading my chat who had witnessed me stealing Tommy's netherite armour and weapons. I laugh a little as I put it on following after him.

"Because I am very powerful."

"Ok Tommy, whatever you say." I laugh a little and he turns around only to see me wearing his armour.

"Hey!"  He says, trying to hit me but gets set on fire after one hit with his sword. "Wilbur your sister is being very rude," Tommy shouts but Will is too busy laughing to even argue with him.