𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"Hello love," I smile brightly as the small girl starts to wake up and she looks up at me curiously. I kiss her forehead and then her nose which makes her giggle a little, putting her hand on my check and I laugh some as well. She is beautiful and I would give the world to protect her from everything out there and I know Clay would do the same. She had only been born a few days but she refused to leave my side or my arms for that matter which Clay had become jealous of very quickly. "Did you sleep well, darling?" I ask and she just continues to look up at me which I take as a yes because she seems happy. I should get her a bottle so she can eat soon I reckon.

"Mum," I look up slightly when I hear Luke's voice travel down the hallway as he climbs up the stairs. His feet pat against the wooden floors as he comes down the hall and I shake my head a little bit even though there is a smile on my face. "Mum, Noah is being an arse." He says once he reaches my door and I frown some at his language because I thought I had told them to try not to cuss too much or around the baby. I am ok with them cussing as long as it's not excessive but the baby doesn't need her first name to be a cuss word.

"Luke," I give him a small face and he sulks.

"Sorry," He corrects himself, his bright green eyes traveling to his little sister who is resting happily in my arms. "An idiot then." Luke says, still wanting to call his older brother something.

"Not much better but I'll take it." I sigh slightly and sit up in the bed, bouncing the baby a little which makes her giggle some. I see a small smile appear on Luke's face as he sees his little sister happy which only makes a little spark of joy appear in my chest because I can already tell that he cares about her much more then he would admit to.

"I am not being an arse or an idiot." Noah says as he comes into the room as well, pocketing his phone and Luke shoots him a glare before making his way over to the bed and sitting down next to me. "Also shut up," His bright green eyes travel to the baby sitting in my arms. They all share the bright green eyes that Clay had given them and while Noah looks very alike Clay, Luke shares some of my qualities. "She's trying to take care of Blake."

Noah had clearly just gotten back from practice from either American soccer or football. Both of the boys where equally into video games, Noah liking Call of Duty just as much as Minecraft while Luke had an obsession with the block game like Clay.

"Mum's always taking care of Blake." Luke mumbles and moves closer to me. He leans into me and pokes little Blake lightly which makes her look over at him. I smile a little when I see a smile grow on his face.

"Well Blake was just born wasn't she." Noah says staring at Luke is dumb and I give him a little warning glance, telling him to be nice to his brother without saying any words. Noah goes to speak again but doesn't get to as Clay walks into the room and both of the boys look to their dad.

"Hey boys," Clay smiles at them, messing with Noah's dirty blond hair as he walks past him and comes over to me. He looks down at his baby girl, Blakely, with a smile on his face before giving me a small kiss.

"Ew," Luke says in disgust and I laugh a little.

"Oh shove off." Noah laughs at his brothers disgust of something so normal. "Mum and Dad had to have sex to have you." He says with a grin on his face and the look of disgust on Luke's face grows more. "Exactly." He says smugly and I see Clay turn his head to keep himself from laughing.

"Lucas," I give him a small look, trying to hide the smile on my face as I try to figure out how to yell at him but can't handle it. "Who taught you to say that?" I ask pretty much already knowing the answer.

"Uncle Nick and Tommy." Noah tells me and I shake my head slightly because he is starting to pick way too much up from them. Honestly I'm not suprised at this point because being Clay and I'd child as well as friends with all of the big YouTube stars, he already basically has a path paved for him if he follows it and same goes for Luke and now Blake.

"I like Uncle George better." Luke tells us and Clay coughs to cover his laugh at how his two sons were fighting about which of his best friends were better.

"That," Noah turns to his brunette brother with a smirks "Is why I am superior." He laughs some and I shake my head because he has most definitely been hanging out with Tommy too much.

"No way," Luke shoots back a look of disbelief at what his brother is saying. "I am infinitely more superior." He says, trying to sound smart and I shake my head, looking down at Blake as she looks at us all confused but happy that her family is all in the same room.

"Neither of you are superior," I laugh a little and they both look at me to complain some. "We love you both and Blake all the same." I tell them with soft smiles and they nod a little but Clay gives me a mischievous smile.

"Blake is superior." Clay says as he kisses her forehead and she grins happily as if she knew what he was saying. I make a small face because I already know that Clay is going to spoil Blake, mainly because he has already started doing so. Not that he doesn't spoil the boys but because it's his only daughter.

"Dad! Mum!" Luke and Noah look between the two of us as I try to control my giggles making little Blake grin some as well. They look at Clay and instantly start teaming up on him and he starts arguing back jokingly as I tell Blakely how silly her Daddy and brothers were.

• END •

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢!
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝙸𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.
𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛, 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖, 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙, 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚣,
𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘, 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠? 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎?
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎.
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
~ 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛