𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

[ One Month Later ]

I sit in the car, my eyes traveling to Dream who is driving. He must see me looking at him because he grabs my hand giving it a squeeze and I cozy down into the seat, unsure how I feel about this whole situation. I bite my lip and look out the cars to the bright blue sky with only a few clouds littering across it, much different then the weather I am used to back in England.

"Hey," Dream says softly, calling for my attention after a few minutes as we get off the motorway. My sleep schedule has definitely been fixed thanks to him because when we first met it was inconsistent and I slept when I wanted by now I would sleep at night with Clay holding me tight or would take naps while he streamed, just listening to his voice ramble on in the background. "It's going to be ok," He says and I meet his eyes again which he gives me a soft smile in return. "They are going to love you," He promises, sounding confident which makes me feel slightly better but still. "Especially Sam," Dream says talking about his little sister I am yet to meet, "She's going absolutely love you." He laughs and I nod still unsure.

"Hopefully," I whisper lightly and go back to listening to the music on the radio and staring out the window. "We almost there?" I ask and Dream nods.

"Five minutes," Dream informs me and my heart speeds up. I look at my outfit, making sure I look good for the fifth time during this car ride alone. "Stop it." He says, taking his eyes off the road again but only for a second. "You look perfect, you always do." Dream informs me but I sigh, not wanting to disappoint his family. I'm dressed in jean shorts and an oversized black hoodie that smells like Dream. He had always teased me about the way I dress because I almost always am wearing a jumper or hoodie as I've begun to start calling it. "Look, I promise they are going to love you." He says again but this time holds his pinky out as we pull into a driveway, no way it has been five minutes. I meet his eyes and he must see me panicking. "Promise." He repeats and I wrap my pinky around his.

"Ok," I nod and step out of the car, the warm air quickly surrounding me which is followed by the smell of the shore which I assume we are near. "Are you sure?" I ask again and Dream sighs, taking my face in his hands.

"You," He kisses my forehead. "Are," He kisses the bridge of my nose. "Perfect." Dream finally says, giving me a kiss and I can't help but smile.

"Clay," I hear a girl call out and jump a little. A blond girl comes racing out door not too far from where the car is parked and I look to the house and see that it is pretty big house. "Girl," The young girl, no older then 14 is staring at me.

"Hi," I wave a little and she smiles brightly as her green eyes, duller then her brothers vibrant ones, look between me and her brother.

"Hi, I'm Sam." She introduces herself and I look to Dream who nods. So this is his little sister which makes a ton of sense, see seems to like me already.

"I'm River," I smile at Sam who seems to like me, maybe Dream was right about his family liking me.

"Are you dating my brother?" She asks and I am in awe of that she asks it so nonchalantly. I could never ask a question like that so nonchalantly, I was nervous when I first met Niki and she was showing up at our house but we quickly became friends even though her and Will weren't dating.

"Uh," I look to Dream, unsure what to say because we haven't put a label on ourselves yet because we haven't told anyone yet. We are just us, Clay and River. Dream and Nightmare.

"Yes," Dream says, glossing over my second of confusion. "She is," He says happily which makes Sam smile brightly at me. She stares at me with a smile and I give her a smile again.

"I like your accent," Sam says after a moment and I giggle a little as Dream wraps his arm around my waist making Sam roll her eyes at her brothers actions. "I like her better then the others already." She states openly and I can't help but laugh at the expression that shows up on Dream's face.

"Sam," Dream says, glaring at his little sister who grins happily. She looks like her brother when she has the look of mischief in her eyes.

"I think she's better then you already," Sam challenges and Dream sighs while Sam simply just turns her attention fully to me. "Do you want to come hang out with me in the kitchen?" She asks and I look to Dream then her, a smile on her face which makes me want to go.

"Aren't you supposed to be doing homework?" Dream asks, glaring at his little sister.

"I think," I say taking both of their attention off of each other. "I'll go hang out with Sam for a little bit," I grin and Sam grins.

"You can meet Mom and Dad too." She cheers and I laugh lightly.

"Sounds great," I laugh and she takes my hand.

"Come on," Sam says, pulling me away from Dream. Dream pouts a little giving me a little kiss which makes Sam make a small face. "Let's go," Sam laughs and I race off with Sam into the house.

"Not even here for ten minutes and my girlfriend has been stolen from me." Dream huffs as we all walk into the house and Sam and I share a grin before rushing away from him towards what I can only guess is the kitchen, slightly nervous about meeting the rest of his family but meeting Sam definitely makes it seem better so far.

"Oh yeah," Sam says spinning around to look at her brother and my boyfriend. "We are keeping her, even if that means we have to give you away." She states and I can't help but laugh.