𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢

I hum quietly to myself as I run through my clips, trying to make a video which will be decent as I wait for any of the boys to start their streams even though MCC doesn't start for another twenty or so minutes.

I sit cuddled up in a bunch of blankets, looking at my phone as I scroll through Twitter at all of different things. Theories, fan tweets and some fan art because I am never not impressed by everyone in the communities even to this day because they can make such amazing things that I never could.

I have multiple tabs open on my laptop waiting for any of the boys to go live because I am planning to multiple streams in the background to give them the extra view. I was also going to pull some of the money I had earned from streaming and give it to them, cheering them all on because I know that they are all going to do great.

As I continue to scroll I suddenly see that people are just now starting to tweet about it how I'm not going to be in the game this time which means that both Scott and Ranboo must have posted something. People are upset that I wasn't going to be competing but they were also really excited about this being Ranboo's first time playing which I was also pretty excited about. He more then deserved to get into the games with the huge amount of growth he has gotten in such a short amount of time.

My eyes light up as I see a bunch of the guys go live within the span of a few minutes and I get to work. I pull up their streams and have to mute a few tabs, especially Tommy's because he has decided to start his stream off by yelling like he usually does. I go through the tabs with a growing smile on my face as I do so.

"Hey," I hear Ranboo speak up because he was the first person I had decided to donate to as soon as his screen switched to the lobby of Minecraft Championship. "Thanks so much River for the thirty tier one subs." I smile a little bit more when he thanks me. "Sorry you aren't able to play this time." I quickly donate giving him a few more subs in order to tell him that it is ok and good luck. He thanks me again and then he unmutes his mic again to talk to his team which I was meant to be working with but I know that they will do well without me this time around. I believe in them.

"Ha, Dream," Tommy laughs as the transition goes through. "Your girlfriend just gifted me twenty subs." I hear him laughing as I switch back to see what he is doing on his stream as he mutes himself from the other guys. "Thanks by the way River." He says with a small grin before going back to talking to his team and I laugh a little because he is like a little brother to me.

I am gifting al of the boys subs even though it is really a bit more expensive. I know that if I donate subs that it that is not only going to all of them but it is going to their fans as well.

"Hey Dream," Nick also says out of no where and I know that this can't be good because I haven't gotten to donating to him yet. I am still working on donating to Will. "Why isn't River playing today?" He asks and I can practically see the grin that is on his face even though he doesn't have his face cam on.

"I told you," Clay laughs a little and I can't help but laugh lightly as well as I take a sip of my hot chocolate contently putting Clay's stream up on my screen even as I continue to donate to them. I like to spoil my best friends. "She doesn't feel good," He says and I see his chat starts to ask about a million questions. "No, chat. She doesn't have Covid." He says with a small laugh as he starts to jump around the map.

"Mhm, not feeling good," Nick hums and I shake my head, pretty much already knowing where his stupid mind is going because he is Nick Armstrong. "Totally," I hear him say and I cover my face as I hear Clay laugh a little.

"Dream killed his girlfriend," I hear Fundy say from the stream and I shake my head, putting my head in my hands to keep myself from laughing because they are all laughing and going on with this joke. "Not clickbait." He adds at the end which does get a little giggle out of me.

"Totally," Clay laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Oh," Tommy shouts as if he is just now getting what the all three of the other boys where joking about quietly discreetly as they didn't want TOS riding them for the rest of the stream. "There must be a joke in there that I will understand when I get older." Tommy says with a little laugh and I look to his stream to see that he is just sitting there, running around the map and trying to keep the small grin off of his face.

"Tommy," I shout after a moment of getting to my Discord and then getting into their call. Due to the fact that I was supposed to be in the game this month and have been in the the last few games, Scott has just left me in the server.

"Hey," Fundy laughs sounding nervous and gives his chat a panicked look which makes me have to try not to laugh a little because I am supposed to be serious right now. "Hey guy, River is here." He tells the others and they go silent and I see Tommy give a little smile to his stream, knowing that I am watching.

"Hey River," Nick says, trying to sound innocent which he is very bad at because everyone knows that Sapnap is not anywhere close to innocent.

"Children, Sapnap." I remind Nick who his main audience is and his silence as a response tells me that he hadn't been thinking about that but Clay is still laughing lightly. "You too, Dream." I say and he stops making his character look down at the ground. They all apologize quickly and I have to keep myself from laughing at the fact as they listen almost immediately. I see that all of their chats are laughing and calling me 'alpha female' or whatever. "Great, now," I clap my hands together. "Let me sleep and watch all of your streams in peace." I tell them and make it so I am looking at all pretty much all of the boys streams because now I will see winners POV for sure. "And for us on the game, I have real money out there betting for a team, not saying which one though." I grin because I do have bets on a team winning but it isn't Clay's. It is Toby, Tubbo, and Ranboo's team because I want them to win more then anything.

"Dream, you know if my girlfriend was sick," Tommy starts to go on and I roll my eyes and the others laugh at him as he tries to go one about this.

"Tommy." I say and he stops talking before he looks at his camera with a little face. "Shush." I tell him and then leave the call, which prompts laughter from all of the boys, then go to finish giving subs to all of the other boys.