𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

We had eaten at the Pizza Hut and I was in complete awe at how much the three boys could eat. We had met up with George who I gave a hug because we had been friends for a while but never got to meet up.

"I'm going to go get a drink," I say standing up from our table and look at the boys who's eyes travel to me. "Anyone want anything?" I ask and they look at their food before shaking their heads no. Works for me, less things to carry back.

"I'll come with you," Clay gets up as well. I see both Will and George grin a little before going back to talking to each other about random things.

"Ok," I smile happily and he joins my side as I skip to the front of the restaurant. We had decided to sit in the back of the restaurant due to the fact that fans may think that we would actually show up. Luckily for both me and Dream due to the fact that neither of us had shown our faces on the internet we couldn't be picked out that easily. "What should I get?" I ask looking over my shoulder at the very tall male who is looking at the menu.

"Cherry Cola?" He suggests looming down at me and I giggle.

"Tommy would be in awe," I state because Tommy loved Cola and drank it in every single on one of his streams no matter what he was supposed to be doing. I order the drink as we wait a little, joking around until the lady hands me my cup. I pull out my card but Clay beats me to it.

"Let me pay," He says with a bright smile.

"Uh, ok." I say a little hesitantly because I feel bad for him paying for me. I watch as he pays for me and gives me a smaller before we turn back to go back to the others. "Where did they go?" I ask lightly when I see that both George and Will are gone. They had taken their jackets and pretty much everything with them except for Clay and my jackets.

"What do you mean?" He asks, looking away from the drink that he had ordered for himself.

"We've been abandoned," I giggle a little because I can't believe Will won't let me go on a walk with him past seven yet he will leave me with Clay. "What you want to do?" I ask, going back to get my jacket. I wrap it around myself with Clay following my actions and we both put our masks on. We just have to wear the masks until we get outside which is only a few steps away from the counter.

"I don't know it's up to you." Clay shrugs and I remember that he hasn't been around her before.

"Let's go the park," I decide because even though it's cold, I love the park. It's such a beautiful place and Will had recorded some of his music videos there with me and a few people in the background.

"Ok," Clay agrees with me and we leave the building. When I take my mask off outside a cold puff of air leaves my mouth and I laugh a little. Clay seems amused as I do it again. I think it's funny how fast he was able to adapt to the cold weather since he is from Florida but it works for me.

"Come on," I grin, running ahead of him which he follows after me. He is taller then me by at least a foot but I still can keep a small distance between the two of us thanks to the fact that I used to play football.

When we get to the park I spin around in the sunlight, feeling it's warmth on my face. It's been a while since I've been out of the house due to quarantine and all.

"Wow," I hear Clay say lightly and I give him a smile before rushing off the the waterside. My eyes soften some more when I see a family of ducks floating across the water.

"Come here, look." I call for Clay over my shoulder and he seems confused but comes over nonetheless. "Duckies." I smile happily, pointing to the family. Clay rests his arms on the ledge that separates us from the animals.

"Do we have bread?" Clay asks and I look at him. His eyes move from the beautiful water to me with a bright smile on me.

"Feeding bread to ducks is bad Clay." I point out nonchalantly.

"They like it." He argues and I frown a little.

"And we like energy drinks, doesn't mean they are good for us." I point out and he chuckles giving into me.

"Point taken," Clay agrees and we stand by the water for a while. It is odd to be with him because while we had a few conversations online we hadn't talked like the others. We simply would talk a bit while playing in random worlds where he would teach me how to parkour better or he would just tease me a lot in the smp. I bite my lip a little when I realized that I have talked to him a bit more then I thought. "It's really pretty," He whispers and my eyes travel back to the water. The clouds and sun reflect against the water making it look more then perfect even with the white puffs of air that come with every breath. My eyes travel to the other side of the lake and I see a little playground, I haven't seen anyone on it much since quarantine had started but I wanted to go on it's swings.

"Come on," I grin and look up at him to see that he is already looking at me. "This way." I laugh a little, making my way to the path which circles around to the other side of the lake.