𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

I watch the video play and while Will thinks it's funny I don't understand it much. It must be a Boomer meme. My ears perk up as the video ends and a sound plays letting everyone know that someone had donated more then one hundred American dollars and my heart drops to the floor. Oh no.

I take a small short breath, watching the chat go absolutely crazy before looking at the message. Will shakes his head a little and my eyes scan over who donated and what it says.

Dream donated $999
Scared you

"Dream," I shout a little and I can practically hear him laughing. "You wanna play like that?" I ask, a grin on my face as the chat goes crazy. "We can play like that," I say and pull out my phone and ringing him real quick.

"River," Clay picks up and I can practically see the grin on his face. "Would you like to FaceTime instead?" He asks and I shrug because I'm out of camera view. Will is just looking at me to the chat which is going absolutely crazy at the moment, spamming the word Drever.

"I suppose," I shrug a little and he FaceTimes me which makes me laugh. He's laying in bed and is clearly tired but is watching the stream still. "Dream, go to sleep." I laugh and he makes a small face.

"Says you, Nightmare." He shoots back, calling me out on my amazing sleep schedule. "Did I scare you?" Clay asks and I huff a little.

"No," I say and Will chuckles a little because he knows that what I said is a lie. The look of pure terror must've been on my face when I heard that noise.

"I can donate more if you want," He teases and my eyes widen.

"Let's not do that," I say calmly and he grins, laughing a little. "Someone, a mod, put that under my score." I say and watch as people type random things about us in the chat. "Go to sleep, I'm going back to streaming with Will." I say and look at my big brother who is laughing at the interaction between the two of us and how his chat has just gone into full crazy mode over a simple FaceTime call.

"Leaving me," Clay says, shaking his head and running a hand through his hair. "So mean to me." He pout a little but his eyes say differently.

"You'll be ok, you big baby." I say and he tries to whine some more. "I will talk to you later Dream, bye." I wave to him before pressing the red hang up button.

"Are you aware of a the fan art you will be getting after this?" Will asks and I shrug a little as he laughs.

"You have to donate subs now," I remind him and Will makes a small face at the reminder. "Your rules, not mine." I grin and he sighs but donates them. I watch as another message pops up in the chat that catches my attention.

Dream donated $1
Mean

I laugh a little as it shows on screen and I see that it he had donated a total of one thousand today but it's not how Will and I had agreed on. It had to be one thousand at the same time, not split up so Clay's donation wasn't valid.

"Maybe another time, Dream," I grin, reminding the chat that the rule is you have to donate it all in one go in which the chat whines about and Will just laughs at them before media share pops back up. The mods start to add more things into the que as they get approved.

"Deep breaths River," Will says to me and I shake my head because we are getting close to twenty marks against me. I really don't want to lose this bet so I am going to try and keep it together.

A song starts to play and I tap my hands on the desk, just vibing and the video ends before the joke happens. I look to Will who seems just as confused as me.

"That wasn't funny," I comment, trying to figure out who sent it. "It was just a bop." I inform the chat who seems to agree.

"How come when my sister comes on you guys are instantly less funny?" Will asks, staring at the camera with a small disappointed look on his face which makes me giggle. "River," He shouts, snapping his head in my direction and I laugh so hard I almost called out of the chair. "I worry about you sometimes," Will shakes his head and we look back to the screen after I catch my breath.

"Hey, look at the penguin," I smile at the creature happily because it is one of my favorites. I watch as it goes down a slope and goes flying and cheer happily. "Yay," I say and Will shakes his head. "Oh shut up Orca man." I slap his arm and he looks at me a smile on his face.

"At least it didn't make you laugh." Will sighs happily because that is one of the few videos that I haven't laughed at. All the ones that I have not laughed at are only because they were Boomer memes, memes I have seen too much or cute animals just vibing.

"Very true." I agree and wait for the next video to load but my flying penguin is stuck on the screen. "Can we adopt a penguin?" I ask Will who just stares at me.

"What is the movie where the people had like penguins in their apartment?" He asks and I shrug.

"We could name him," I try to think and look at chat to see about a hundred different names flying past at high speeds. "Sparky," I say and look at Will. "Or Rocky," I say and Will shakes his head.

Dream donated $5
Let's do it

I laugh at Clays message and poke Will as his chat starts spamming 'simp' and 'Drever'.